Peaceful Valley Adult Care Home - Prescott, AZ

Added grief

We recently had our father st this facility, while his care was adequate, our problems with this facility have increased since our father’s passing. Our father passed in the middle of the month, and after several e-mails, texts and phone calls, the owner has promised the money he owes us, as per our contract, and has not delivered to us three months later.
I feel this is very unprofessional and adds stress and grief to an already difficult time in our family.

Update

Wanted to update my review of Peaceful Valley. While I did have trouble getting a refund on my loved one's rent, it was finally resolved. She did receive good care there, as most of the caregivers were as attentive. I think some of the issues were administrative. Hopefully they have worked them out. I did try to edit my review after the issue was resolved however this site wasn't user friendly.

Owner Problems

I assisted a friend who lived at this Care Home. The caregivers are caring and attentive; however, sometimes they are under staffed. My friend paid for a full month of care and she passed away on the 11th of the month. I have contacted the owner in order to get reimbursement for the remained of the month. He does not return phone calls and makes promises to send the refund however, he does not follow through. I have spoken to others who have had the same problem. He also is remiss in paying his employees and at this time I believe there is no Nurse or Manager on duty. I would love to give this home a 5 star rating, however, at this time I cannot do so because of the owner's lack of responsiveness. One should not have to fight for their loved ones rights after they have passed away.

They Show That They Care

I noticed they went through a lot of staff. For whatever reason a lot of people left or it didn't work out with them. But I thought they were good. The owner was real nice as well and they showed that they cared.

Small home

They have a doctor and a nurse practitioner who come in and they’ll okay the mediations. I know they celebrate 4th of July and Christmas, things like that. It’s a small place, only six residents. They have someone come in for communion. The owner – Kim- has attended classes for Alzheimer’s Disease related behavior.

I would not have trusted anyone else ...

I would not have trusted anyone else with the care of my mother other than Kim and her staff! I spent weeks visiting care homes in the area and this was the best of the best! I would recommend Peaceful Valley Care Home to anyone who needs to place their loved one in assisted care.

Peaceful Valley Care Home serves the area of Prescott, Arizona. We strive to make our residents feel like family, engaging them in social and physical activities. Our home is sunny and warm, inviting for our elderly residents and their loved ones. We are focused on providing our residents with dignity and respect. We offer 24 hour service for our residents with professional staff members available at all times. Peaceful Valley Care Home also serves a variety of needs, offering multiple levels of care. Residents are welcome to three home-cooked meals each day in addition to snacks. We also provide assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing if needed. Also available on-site are professional hair care services and transportation for shopping and medical visits. Peaceful Valley offers both private and companion rooms. Our home is located on two acres of scenic land, offering a peaceful environment. Our wrap-around deck is the perfect place to socialize with friends and family members.