Caring Angels - Wittmann, AZ

I've toured a few facilities in the area and this is the best I've seen and the pricing is average compared to everyone else.

Linda, the care provider, seems very loving and concerned about the people staying there. the home is a newer house and has a warm feeling to the environment. We came at lunch time, and she was preparing biscuits and gravy with chicken and salad. The ladies (there were five) talked amongst themselves and seemed content. I did not see evidence this would be a good place for a person who might wander, as there were no alarms on the doors, nor were they locked. As it seemed Linda was the sole provider, it would be difficult for her to have any activities for the patients except for basic care. This particular group home is not the best place for my father. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to visit.