Hidden Oaks Assisted Living - Keller, TX

Hidden Oaks Assisted Living - Keller, TX has yet not published prices.

This place is trash

Before putting my dad in here i went and checked out the place. The staff seemed nice, and their food menu looked grean so i took my father their. It wasn't but a few weeks after he was their that the care went down hill. They didn't give my dad his medication consistently which caused him to have to go to the hospital on 3 separate occasions. The food they served didn't reflect what was on their monthly menu. Sometimes they even forgot to give him breakfast. They wouldn't clean his room. I would go to visit my dad 3 to 4 times a week and a lot of those times i would find where my dad had to empty his urinal into his trash can because they wouldn't do it. I regret sending my father to this place. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.

A good experience!

Hidden Oaks has been a very good fit for my mother. The staff is very sweet and kind. My mother was having a hard time eating, and they really worked with her and got her appetite back. The home is clean and organized, and we are happy with our decision.

TLC

My grandmother is very happy here. She likes the staff who are caring to all of her needs. They do not offer a lot of activities. She is please with the meals. It is always very clean and taken care of here. The value here is outstanding and we would highly recommend families to see the community for a loved one needing excellent care.

Perfect fit for Dad!

The community at Hidden Oaks Assisted Living is wonderful. The staff are very caring and friendly. We are very happy with the level of care they are providing for my dad. They are doing a great job helping dad to be comfortable. Dad is enjoying the variety of food offered.