Still adjusting..

It has been a big adjustment but things are going well since I moved here. I try to join as many activities as I can and make friends. The meals are pretty good and the place is kept clean. I have a service dog and they treat him very well, that is very important to me.

To Busy!

This community is very beautiful inside and out. We were greeted by wonderful staff that showed us around the community. The residents seemed to be happy and enjoying themselves for the most part. Again the only reason we did not go here is because it is on a major road.

This is a very nice location with a robust program for social activities. They are very flexible with respite lengths and the staff seems very nice. It is the same quality (by appearances) as other locations we have visited that cost quite a bit more. Additionally, there are options for when the money runs out...a location she can stay until she passes.