Clipper Harbor - Portsmouth, NH

Place appeared tired, in need of sprucing up. Could not show us units with walk-in showers so not workable for our mom.

Hospital who sent my loved one their is filing a complaint.

Stay away

Got worse than in hospital - doctor ordered not to return

Sent him to a doctor's appointment and gave transport wrong address. Sent him out in a dangerous wheelchair. No paperwork included for doctor's appointment. Doctor ordered that he not be returned to the facility since the patient had deteriorated in the 5 days in rehab more than expected. Current doctors feel that meds were not administered properly, patient not kept hydrated, poor physical therapy, poor documentation of treatment and care.

JUST OK

My experience to date is just ok. I have one parent in memory care unit and I find that often he is not clean. I have to constantly ask and question why this is. Clothes and shoes disappear and are never found. My parents have only been at Clipper for the past two months. I have already applied for care at a different facility.

One parent is in assisted living Langdon Place at the same location and I find that to be satisfactory. Though the same level of care is not needed as the residents can do many things for themselves.

more costly than Kittery Estates with...

more costly than Kittery Estates with far less amenities. don't need medical care at this time

SunBridge Care and Rehabilitation for Portsmouth is a healthcare community for 132 residents that provides a complete continuum of care. We offer apartments for independent residents, assisted living units, and skilled nursing for residents needing short- and long-term care. Our community is located in a wooded area that offers landscaped grounds with lovely walking paths and garden areas. In addition to spacious rooms and apartments, the living and dining areas are appointed with traditional furnishings. We offer a variety of recreational and social programs in addition to community transportation on our own handicapped-accessible bus. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, VA, most managed care plans and private insurance.