Carriage Hill Assisted Living - Madbury, NH

• Respite Care
  • Cable Included
  • Outside Patio Garden

Comfortable tour!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was pleased with out experience. The property was clean and they had a lot of great surroundings on the outside. The rooms that they had available where just a little bit to small for my mothers liking.

My mother moved to Carriage Hill from independent living in Florida, a medical condition forced the change and a move in the middle of the winter. My mother was so nervous about everything and that staff at Carriage Hill was so welcoming, caring and thoughtful. My mother liked that it was small, friendly and warm, as a family member. I always felt comfortable visiting, eating and being part of the Carriage Hill community.

Things are going well

They offer some nice activities at this community. The staff are attentive and I have good communication with them. My mom loves the food and she has been making friends. This is a smaller community and they keep it well taken care of. I am pleased with this community and I would recommend it.

Excellent Assisted Living Facility

My mother in law did not want to go to an assisted living facility as she was fearful of the transition from her home after being in rehab for 2 months. But Carriage Hill made the transition very easy for her. After a short period of time , she has adjusted and does not want to leave. The staff, single rooms,and quality of people and care is outstanding. Carriage Hill is immaculate !!
We are so glad we were able to put her here.

Carriage Hill Assisted Living - The Best Place For Someone You Love

My husband and I visited Carriage Hill to see for ourselves how the facility, rooms and other areas were positioned and maintained. We were impressed. All areas, including resident rooms were beautifully maintained, very clean, attractive, and there were no offensive odors. Also and of critical importance, we found staff members to be extremely pleasant, very up-beat and communicative, they reflected an attitude of sincerely caring for the residents, knew everyones name and background, and it was obvious to us that they wanted to do the very best they could to support and service the residents. We were than introduced to the managers/supervisors/nurses and it was apparent that they too were committed to ensuring quality care, were highly competent, and very professional. We had the opportunity to spend a good deal of time with Sarah, the Administrator, and were totally impressed with her professionalism, her very impressive background and experiences in managing long term care and assisted living facilities. Her credentials and professional accomplishments were not only impressive but we felt comforted in knowing that my Father would be well taken care of, and would be happy and content residing at Carriage Hill. The bottom line is that my Father is enjoying his residency at Carriage Hill. It's a lovely facility.

I would recommend Carriage Hill!!

The staff at this community is wonderful. They are friendly and keep us apprised of my mom's care. The food is good and she participates in some of the activities offered. The community is clean and well maintained.

Review of Carriage Hill Assisted Living-Madbury, NH

My aunt moved to Carriage Hill after leaving her home of 80 years. The moment she came through the front door, she knew she had found her new home. Lovely residence with private room, great view onlooking a field and woodland area, and an amazing and kind, loving staff. As a family, we felt as welcomed and cared for as she did! Carriage Hill was a perfect match for our family; we feel so fortunate to have discovered it.

Home

Carriage Hill has been my Mom's new home for a month. She was very resistant to the move from her apartment but she has loved it since the day she arrived. The entire staff are warm and caring to the residents and the family too. I drop in daily and feel welcome by all. Mom is very happy with her new family!

Review of Carriage Hill Assisted Living

Incredible home-like atmosphere. One big happy family. Wonderful care and concern. My sister is happier than she has been in a long time. You are the best!

Review of Carriage Hill Assisted Living-Madbury, NH

My mother recently spent time at Carriage Hill Assisted Living. Finding the appropriate living environment for my mother began as an unpleasant ordeal until I walked into Carriage Hill. It is not only beautiful but instantly felt like home. The owners and staff are kind, patient and treat everyone like family. My mother fit right in, was relaxed and happier than I had seen her in a long time. She was pampered and lovingly cared for and I will forever be grateful to my now "extended" family.

Carriage Hill, Safe and Caring

Affordable Carriage Hill sits in a venerable location overlooking bucolic views of fields and forest. The stunning country decor within respects the history of the area. A remarkable staff works with extraordinary synergy and conscientiousness protecting the health and welfare of the residents. Contractors to chef, each is a treasure. The ambiance is bed and breakfast, not clinical. Completely comfortable in every regard, my mother loves it here and because our family knows she is in a safe and caring place, we love having her here.

Sara Nadeau

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your comments about our décor and ambiance and the comfort you feel in knowing she is receiving such great care!

Review of Carriage Hill Assisted Living-Madbury, NH

Carriage Hill is such a warm and caring place. The facility is clean and bright. The staff are caring and engaging. I have had to move my dad three times in the last 6 months and her at Carriage Hill he finally fills at home. The staff and nurses here help with Dr. appointments and getting dad's medications on track. They keep me informed of all changes to his medications and have helped me to be more relaxed knowing that dad is taken care of. I no longer worry if dad has taken his meds or eating his meals.

Excellent care

This is a beautifully decorated facility with all private rooms + bathrooms. The care is excellent. The staff is warm and compassionate. They communicate well with family and other health providers. The food is varied and well balanced. There are plenty of activities to participate in. My mother is very happy here

Sara Nadeau

Thanks for your feedback! We are so pleased that your mom is at home at Carriage Hill!

Homey

I consider it a very homey place. The food has been excellent. The help is tremendous. I prefer to sleep a little longer to at least 9 am. I feel like I am at home. No complaints at all.

Sara Nadeau

We are so happy you find our environment homey - that is so important to us! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It's our pleasure to ensure you feel at home!

Home

Carriage Hill is truly a place where everyone works together as one. Commited to keeping employees and residents healthy, safe, and most importantly happy. If you're looking for a warm and inviting "home" for your loved one, look no further than Carriage Hill.

Sara Nadeau

Thanks for your review! Teamwork amongst our staff and dedication to our mission of providing outstanding care is so important to us! We appreciate knowing we are delivering on our commitment to both staff and residents!

Couldn't be happier

I love it here. It's just beautiful! We are like one big happy family. The help here is just great. The food is excellent. It is quiet. I couldn't be happier.

Sara Nadeau

Thank you for your review. We love having you as part of our Carriage Hill family!

Enjoying here

Carriage Hill is a wonderful, new and attractive, homey, happy place to live. The nursing care is excellent and the staff is very caring. The food is also excellent, with delicious, nutritious meals and a good variety. I'm enjoying living here very much.

Sara Nadeau

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying residency at Carriage Hill!

Like a family

I like it very much --- we are close to one another, like a family

Sara Nadeau

We are all about caring for you like family! Thanks for letting us know we have met that goal!

Wonderful caring staff

Our family loves this community! It brings us great comfort and joy to know she is so well cared for by the wonderful caring staff! We highly recommend this community to everyone we know! It was very hard to us to let someone else to take over assisting our mom, especially me, but thanks to everyone here, I have been able to relax and let go control of her care.

Sara Nadeau

Our staffing is so important to our mission - thanks for letting us know you have trust and confidence in us! It is our pleasure to care for your mom and allow you to be her daughter - and not have to fill the role of caregiver as well! Thanks for sharing your feedback!

The BEST place to live

My mother has been living here since it opened in December. She has regained her privacy in a beautiful, brand new private room with her own bathroom. After a few months in a nursing home, she is enjoying peace and quiet once again. The staff creates a warm, friendly atmosphere for both residents and family. The nursing staff is attentive and caring. I cannot recommend Carriage Hill highly enough.

Sara Nadeau

Thanks for your positive feedback about our physical residence and staff! We are so happy that you are pleased and recommend us - that's the best compliment! We truly appreciate it!

Carriage Hill Assisted Living is a newly constructed and licensed senior assisted living facility in Madbury, NH that is home to just 24 residents. Our residency is intentionally small in order for each resident to receive individualized attention and to know each staff member caring for his or her needs. Above all, Carriage Hill Assisted Living is a home and we want our small community to feel that way. To us, that symbolizes family and friends, peace of mind and comfort, along with physical and emotional care. Choosing an assisted living facility for yourself or a loved family member is an important decision.

Carriage Hill is one of the best senior living communities in NH; it is also family-owned and managed which ensures a comfy atmosphere and strong resident-employee relationships. Our owners are members of the management and staff, so they are on site daily to assist with the needs of our residents. Our philosophy is to care for you or your family member(s) as if they are part of our family. The atmosphere and family staff of Carriage Hill Assisted Living are just a few aspects of our residency. Choosing an assisted living facility also requires finding the most suitable living arrangements.

All of Carriage Hill’s residents have a private bedroom and bathroom with a walk-in shower. Residents have full access to common rooms which include a library, living room, sunroom and game room along with two dining rooms (private and main); we offer a private dining room for special occasions and celebrations or just a meal together when family visits. Carriage Hill is one of the best clinical assisted living facilities featuring Registered Nurses on-site for 12 hours a day and on-call nurses overnight. In addition, Medication Nursing Assistants and Licensed Nursing Assistants are available 24 hours a day to care for our residents. When choosing an assisted living facility it is important to consider our high staff-to-resident ratio because it ensures that staff members spend ample time with each resident.

Our welcoming senior assisted living facility in Madbury, NH is recognized for being warm, home-like and family-oriented. Being one of the leading assisted living communities on the seacoast, the residence is located in a rural setting close to medical facilities, shopping malls, churches, beaches, and other amenities. The University of New Hampshire is also in close proximity allowing for multiple opportunities for residents to remain engaged in the community and participate in on-site activities.