Sunrise at Hillcrest - Dallas, TX

A two-time winner of the Presidents Award, the assisted living team at Sunrise of Hillcrest in Dallas offers residents many years of experience and the highest quality of personalized senior care. In fact, our health care coordinator has worked with our team for over 17 years. Our compassionate and caring staff embodies Sunrise’s commitment to care excellence and the highest standards. With daily home health visits, housekeeping, transportation and attentive nursing oversight, Sunrise of Hillcrest is a wonderful assisted living community to call home. Our convenient location makes for fun outings to nearby shopping and dining at Galleria Mall. We make life more joyous for all residents, and we always look forward to meeting new residents and families to join our Sunrise family. Stop by today and see why our residents are proud to call Sunrise of Hillcrest their home!

Wonderful Community!

Sunrise at Hillcrest was a wonderful community. The employees looked so happy to be working there. It was an uplifting atmosphere. They had a gorgeous multi-level courtyard filled with beautiful foliage and sitting areas. We had lunch there and the food was pretty good. Their rooms were a little small. It was between this community and one other. We chose the other for the bigger room and it was closer to our home.

My Dad has been at Sunrise for over three months now and we are very happy with the facility. [Removed] is also very easy to talk with and seems to have a great understanding of what our family is going through. No complaints! The staff is caring and does a great job. The facility is lovely and clean.

Very good facility!

I took a tour of this facility, and the tour went very well! The proximity was great, as it was close to where I needed it to be, and I really liked the facility! Overall, it seemed like a very good place!

So far so good!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far everything is going well. The staff have been very helpful and have accommodated her needs to the best of there ability. I have a peace of mind with her being there and I know she is receiving the best of care. I would recommend this place to anyone interested.

A nice tour

This community looked clean when we visited. The people we met were nice and knowledgable. They seem to offer some nice amenities and activities. They do allow pets. This community just did not seem to fit what we were looking for.

Family Care

We toured this community and liked the staff who were able to answer the questions that we had. the community was very clean and the menu seemed to be very clean. e would suggest that families tour this location for the care of others.

A Nice Facility

I liked Sunrise from what I saw on my tour. However, I didn't like the floor plan. I had a tour with the director and it seemed like they were not knowledgeable about the place. The facility was nice and all seemed nice but preferred a different location.

Excellent loving staff!

My loved one moved here and it's been amazing. She is in the memory care unit and they do such a great job. Everyone who works there is so loving and compassionate. [Removed] is her life enhancing coach and she does a wonderful job.I visited yesterday and they were having a tea party and they were all wearing hats, drinking tea, and eating homemade peach cobbler. They take them out to get lunch. Every time I visit she's in a new area of the community and I like that because she isn't stuck in her room. They take time to get to know every resident and encourage them to get involved in things that interest them. They offer fresh snacks in the afternoon. I can't praise them enough they do such a great job. We've come so far and we are so pleased!

Care for mom

This is ca great place for my mom. We do like the staff. We are happy with the cleanliness of this community inside and out. The meals are good, but seem like they have better food on the first floor. We do like that she is involved with a lot of the good activities for her and she is just adjusting to the move here. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

Care and comfort.

This has a home life appeal here. A very comfortable atmosphere. The staff is wonderful and caring.The food was very appealing. My mother in law like the staff and still wants to come and visit the staff even though she will not move in to this community. A cheerful community that makes you feel like your at a large home that is your home. Families would benefit on the care at this community with the good value.

It's so homey

After her first site visit to Sunrise at Hillcrest my mother commented, "it's so homey". This was uplifting to me because I knew she was going to be happy there. The property has a bed and breakfast 'feel' to it, and the staff treats the residents like they are family. I have nothing but praise for Melissa, the general manager, right on down to Frieda and Vickie who man the front desk. Everyone is warm, courteous, professional and just plain nice people. I highly recommend Sunrise at Hillcrest, I'm glad my mother calls this home.

Roles not clear cut

They seem to be very caring toward my Mom which is the most important thing. Their administrative staff seems to be all new and things seem discombobulated. I don't know who is in charge. Roles are not clear cut and it is very confusing.

very happy

I am very happy with Sunrise at Hillcrest. I am happy with the caregivers, they really seem to care. The facility is kept nicely. The food is good. They accommodate last minute requests. I am just very pleased with this facility overall.

Not Enough Staff

The biggest problem is they are way understaffed and the few amount of people that are there are doing a little bit of everything. Bottom line is they are understaffed. The food is horrible. They let my dad's medicine run out. They are just not at all on top of their game and it's because they don't have enough people. I'm really disappointed.

Sunrise Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with your experience and would like to learn more as we take all concerns seriously. Please email us at Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

A very good facility

The Sunrise at Hillcrest is a very good facility. They can be excellent but they are under staffed. The facility is always very clean. The staff is very friendly. They seem to be very accommodating. The value is pretty good. The care services are fair. If they had more staff the care services would be excellent. They offer activities. Everything has been going good. I would recommend the Sunrise at Hillcrest.

They are great

Sunrise at Hillcrest are great they have done everything they said they would. The community is very clean and the food is good. Compared to what I have seen they are great.

Wonderful place!

They do a fantastic job at Sunrise at Hillcrest! The entire community just has a warm, homey, friendly feel. The staff are all very friendly and professional, and they obviously really care about that people that live here. It is a great fit for our loved one, it is small enough that she does not feel overwhelmed, but filled with friendly happy people! I would highly recommend it!

Nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice place overall! It was well kept, clean, and the staff I spoke with were all very friendly. It was definitely at the top of our list, although we ended up having to go with somewhere that worked better with our insurance.

My mom was only able to stay at Sunri...

My mom was only able to stay at Sunrise at Hillcrest for two weeks, but in those two weeks she was happy and enjoying it. The people were nice and caring, the facility was also nice and clean. A plus to me, is that they have enough add on services that we were able to get my mom in the assisted living part vs memory care. You don't find that too many places in particular health situations.

My experience with the Sunrise at Hil...

My experience with the Sunrise at Hillary has been quite well. I'm really pleased with everything. It was a surprise to us that the facility dies not provide personal items, such as a toothbrush. It's all the family's responsibility. Besides that, I'm satisfied with staff, care provided, cleanliness of the facility. Absolutely top notch.

Nice, expensive.

Nice, expensive.

Our 3rd choice. Very homey...

Our 3rd choice. Very homey and comfortable facility, 2 levels of memory care, nice staff. Very nice grounds in back if you don't mind road noise from LBJ. But after a while, might begin to feel small.

AL & ALZHEIMER'S Beautiful facility