Acadia Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care - Dallas, TX

Acadia Assisted Living located in beautiful Dallas, Texas, combines the care seniors need, the convenience they value, and the independence they cherish.
Acadia is beautifully designed with spacious common areas to enjoy with family and friends. Three delicious chef-prepared meals are served daily in our gracious dining room by a cheerful and friendly staff. Caring on site staff is also available day and night and emergency call systems are in every suite. We also have pendants available. Other amenities include maintenance and housekeeping services, transportation to and from appointments and shopping, and weekly linen service.

On the Tour I Saw Happy Residents

The community I saw was so nice but the were asking more than I wanted to pay. I was unsure of the dining room and I feel that he would not be comfortable in the environment like an institute. I got some unclear answers about where the dining area was set up for him. It looked fun and the residents were friendly while talking to me. They would have been a suitable place.

I was very impressed with Acadia.[Removed] was very informative and seemed to understand our needs.I didn't observe anything I was concerned about.

Care for my brother

I toured this community and I lliked the staff. My brother did not need this type of care.It felt like a hotel and not a comfortable . feeling. If this is the care that is needed it might be a good community. The meals seemed to be appealing by the variety. Families might look into options for the care here for a loved one.

My Husband And I Are Doing Good

My husband and I are living at this community. Everything is alright. We like our apartment. We are here together and that is good and like it that way.

Great Place

My mom like it here. The community is very clean. My mom likes the food, they have a wide variety of food options. The staff is extremely friendly. The nurses, nurses aids and Admin staff all get to know each resident by first name.

Improvements Are In Progress

Currently this community is going through changes and improving the quality. The staff are nice, attentive and able to keep the community clean and all good. Although my dad isn't interested in activities the staff are very interactive with him. The food could be better but they are transitioning into a new cook. For the most part its been good and we are just waiting for the improvements and I believe I would recommend this place.

It had a lot of potential.

What was really nice. It was on a Saturday when I visited, that a lady was there to bring her own mother in to view the community and have lunch. Both really liked it.
They said 'We love it here! The food is so good. We're thankful to have found this place!'. It's really great to get that from someone when it's unsolicited. I wasn't really impressed with the exterior, but the interior was very neat. Of course, it was raining when I visited so that may have had something to do with it. It was very clean. It had a lot of potential.

good home for our sister

We love this new home for our sister. Staff is fabulous and the rooms are a good size and in great condition. My sister felt at home immediately and is enjoying the interactions with the other residents and the activities which she just wasn't getting living on her own and wouldn't get living with working siblings. The food is great (the homemade rolls are worth the price of admission!) and the location is very convenient for us.

Very nice communtiy

Overall our experience with Acadia has been a good one, my loved ones really seem to be enjoying themselves! It's a nice clean community, the staff are friendly, and they seem to have plenty of activities and amenities to keep their residents comfortable.

mom loves it here

My mother is currently staying at this facility and really likes it. They have been very kind and helpful. They praise my mom on how well she is doing and she loves it. I would recommend this facility highly.

Pretty Happy

I just think they should have a weekly social thing where you don't have to get on the bus or anything. Not necessarily a happy hour but something where someone comes in and plays music and residents can dance. They only do that once a quarter and I think it should be every week. Other than that I'm pretty happy with them. The food is not great - the rolls are good. For the price and assisted living I would definitely recommend Acadia.

About 22 miles away, 30 min drive. N...

About 22 miles away, 30 min drive. Next to tons of hospitals.