Park Terrace at Greenway - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

Clean and modern

This facility is very clean and modern. It’s very spacious here and the cleanliness is great. The staff members seem to be friendly; however, they appear to be understaffed. I also really like how it’s a very warm and homey environment. For activities, they have things like crafts, movies, and trips out on the town. The food seems to be okay, but it does needs a few improvements. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Mom Loves it here

I love the fact that the amount of money my mom is paying here takes care of her needs and they don't nickel and dime you. The staff treats her with excellence. Everyone she had had contact with is over exceptionally kind it's been excellent. Mom is quite satisfied with her good food 3x a day. And after meals they will go play table games. She is making friends which makes me so happy. She is also satisfied with the housekeeping they come in weekly to clean and do here linens. The courtyard is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this community.

A Well-Run Retirement Home

I have been at Park Terrace for about 45 days now, and I have found the experience outstanding. The management and staff are very accommodating and do a fantastic job taking care of residents’’ concerns. I would highly endorse Park Terrace to anybody who is looking for a well-run retirement home.

My new home for care

I am very happy with the care that I received here. The staff is always helpful. The community is clean and I like the nice environment. They offer a large variety of healthy meals. The activities have been very helpful. I would recommend this community for the good care and value for others

Nice Tour!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. They where patient with me and even offered me a meal to try during my visit. I thought they had a spacious dinning room and a great activity program for the residents. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

A good visit

This is larger community and it looked nice when I visited. This community does have nice sized apartments with a kitchen. The community is nice and open. I would recommend taking a look at this community