Fellowship Square Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ

Our community offers all the comforts of home, without the stress of home maintenance and the added benefits of social and fitness activities, dining options and other support services.At Fellowship Square Phoenix, we pride ourselves on our reputation of providing a high quality of care, while enabling you to live a complete life grounded in a sense of purpose and the physical, mental and spiritual well being you deserve.

Friendly atmosphere

While my mother and I were looking into various options for her, she found that this location is a better fit compared to the others that she has seen. She really likes her apartment, she also likes the people that she meets, she going to the restaurant every night for dinner, and it is just a very friendly atmosphere. The dining area has a nice variety of choices and you can take it to your apartment if you have any left overs. They sit you with different people frequently which my mother likes because she is a people person. The facility itself is also very nice and organized. They also have quite a few of activities that tenants can participate in. They have exercise fitness classes and art classes for example. Overall, I would recommend this location to other families.

Warm and Friendly Attitude

My mother has been at Fellowship Square for about three weeks now, and our experience has been positive in all areas. From the time we asked for information up to now, the staff has been very accommodating, eager to share information with me, and interested in how my mom was doing. I immediately felt supported by the warm, friendly attitude there. The staff, even the young people, all seem very kind, gracious, and well-trained. The other residents also seem very happy. I just get a good feeling there. The food is great, and they have a lot of options to choose from, the place is clean and tidy, and they have a lot of activities and events to keep the residents stimulated and social. I would definitely recommend this comfortable and vibrant community.

Nice facility but pricey

I toured here when I was looking for a place to live and I liked it pretty well but it is a bit expensive. You definitely have to consider your budget. They seem to offer less here than they do at the place that I'm at now but they want more money. The staff was nice and I can't complain about that. I wouldn't have minded living here, it was just a bit out of my budget.

I would live here

We toured about seven different communities but my mom liked this one the best. The rooms are a little bigger than others we had seen. The location is perfect it is close to everything. Mom is really enjoying herself here. There are lots to do with the activities they offer. She said the food is really good. The community is very clean and well decorated in fact I had mentioned to mom that I would love to live here. We would definitely recommend this community to anyone.

Mom Loved Living at Fellowship Square

My mom was there for 11 years. She had her own apartment and everything - it's independent living there. It was wonderful. She loved it! That was a great place. They did meals and the food was very good. Mom needed quite a bit more care and just got to the point where she couldn't live on her own anymore so she had to move.