Live in beautiful rustic Tuscan surroundings in the heart of Phoenix. It only takes one look at Chris Ridge’s beautifully landscaped gardens, spacious apartments and elegant Tuscan village décor to know this is a great place to call home. Our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love. The neighborhood is quiet, the atmosphere is warm, relaxed and the ambience embraces the uniqueness of the local culture of Phoenix, Arizona. Chris Ridge is conveniently located near Phoenix Baptist Hospital, Washington Senior Center and with easy freeway access; everything Phoenix has to offer is just minutes away. Phoenix has hundreds of pre-historic and historic archeological sites to explore, ancient petroglyphs to view, Desert Botanical garden to stroll through, the Phoenix Zoo and many art museums.

Chris Ridge’s independent retirement lifestyle meets the diverse and changing needs of today’s senior adults. Our recreational and social programs are personalized to meet the desires our residents. Enjoy a movie in the Cinema room, dine in our French quarter styled café or just relax. Should you need additional personal assistance and care, we can design an individual program just for you. At Chris Ridge, you can truly have it all.

Just a smile or a good morning makes a difference on anybody's lives. Show them you really care!

This could be a nice facility to place your loved one or a place to work at, although lacks in prompt efficient care and employee appreciation. Most of the residents need medium to high level of care and there's too many other tasks assigned for completion to each of the two caregivers and the one med tech on each day shift, practically impossible to complete. Being understaffed is definitely not gonna make it happen besides staff don't get much support from immediate supervisors (nurses) and are overloaded with and held accountable for responsibilities nurses should be completing themselves along with A.L. director. Not to mention them, being part of the gossip as well as the Executive Director. They listen, believe and hold involved staff responsible, of not proven events or accusations, with either a write up or by letting them go without opening an investigation and actually obtain prove that such event really occur. Humiliate staff walking them out the door after fired as if they were a thief. Making the ones who have served and been part of their family feel worthless feeling no regret for it which is even worst. Management sucks, they need to prioritize in what is supposed to be most important their "RESIDENTS" not "GOSSIP"

Bad smell!

When we toured the Brookdale, I couldn't help but notice the strong smell of urine. Also, when they took us into the apartments it was stale and smelled like a smoker had lived there before. It was just not visually appealing but the people were very friendly.

I can't give a good review at this time!!!

My sister is currently at Brookdale Christown and things are not going well. We were not able to reach her and when I asked the staff to check on her they said she was fine. I found out she had been taken away by ambulance and that no one knew where she was taken to. They have just changed ownership so I am hopeful that the communication and staff issues will improve. This is an older building but they do keep it clean. I would recommend doing some extra legwork before moving a loved one into this community.

Pretty Satisfied

My mother is doing well here at this community. She is pretty satisfied with everything they have done for her. It is a decent community. We are pretty satisfied with all they have done for us.

Friendly And Helpful Staff

They are taking good care of my mother in law here at this community. My mother in law is doing very well and I'am pleased. The community is very well maintained, they a very good job with keeping her room and the facility clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful. She is trying a few activities. They serve nice meal, she pleased with the food. I'm comfortable with the type of care they are providing her with. I would recommend it.

Too Far For Me

I took a tour of this community and saw how clean it was. The community looked pretty nice, the staff are friendly and welcoming. I got to try a meal and it was okay. On my tour I noticed there was not a lot of stores to go to. Otherwise, the community is nice with caring staff members.

Highly recommend because of Debbie & Melissa

I'm giving the employees "5" STARS!! Thank you to "Melissa" in the front office and "Debbie" with "Beverly's Family Care"! These employees deserve the highest pay and best benefits that any company can offer! Melissa is professional, friendly and gets the job done all while displaying a "smile", this gal is fantastic!! My brother has lived in an assisted living facility for almost 20 years and I can attest that we have never ran into a phenomenal gal such as "Debbie" with Beverly's Family Care; she above and beyond the scope of her job outline and made sure the resident was taken care of. If Debbie ever decides to leave we are moving to where ever she is going, you will never find better, attentive, friendly and professional care than she offers! Thank you ladies for your outstanding help moving my brother into this facility!

BEST Staff in town!! Thank you Debbie & Melissa!!!

Brookdale/Christown is very luck to have "Melissa" in their front office, she is exceptional! Melissa is friendly, professional and even makes sure the minor details are taken care of. Another key employee is "Debbie" with "Beverly's Family Care" is beyond helpful! Honestly, I could not have imagined going thru this difficult move without this amazing person helping us thru the bumps in the road. Debbie went above and beyond her job criteria and made sure my brother was treated with the absolute best care one could receive. I truly believe if Debbie ever left this facility she would have a huge following because she gives the same attention and care to each and every resident here. Thank you Melissa and Debbie for making this transition as smooth as you did. You guys are TRULY the BEST!!!

I would recommend Brookdale Christiwn!!

My mom is still getting settled into Brookdale Christown but so far she really seems to like it there. The food is well balanced and she seems to likes it. The grounds are kept nice so the residents are able to enjoy going outside. The community is also kept very clean. The staff are great as they respond to her questions quickly and are always there to help. There are a variety of activities and she hopes to get involved more once she is a little more settled.

Was Not Happy Here

My sister in law was not happy at this community. It was not the community fault, she just didn't like this community. The community is nice, she had a very nice apartment. Everyone was nice and kind to us. I didn't like when she needed to move to memory care they wanted to charge us 2000 dollars more. That was my only problem with this community.

He Is Happy Here

My brother is doing well at this community and I am pleased. He is very happy here and they are treating him very nice. The community is clean and well-kept. The staff is caring for him very well. Overall it has been a good experience for us.

Brookdale is perfect for her.

Brookdale is perfect for her. They have been fabulous, especially Melissa, she went above and beyond to help us get in and get her settled. I would give them a five at this point.

Very Pleased with Brookdale Christown

Things are goin well since moving my Mom to Brookdale Christown. The community is always clean. The meals are always hot and very good, I would rate that a five as well. My mom does not partake in the activities that are available, but they do offer some great things for the residents to participate in if they choose. I am very pleased with Brookdale and would recommend them to others looking into senior living.

Absolutely beautiful

Brookdale is absolutely beautiful. My Mom couldn't be happier and she really loves the place. The staff is wonderful and the facility is so comfortable for her. Being at Brookdale has been a great experience for her.

the food is good

We moved mom into Christown on Dec 30th, 2015, so she has only been there a little over a week. But so far we are happy with Christown. The staff is friendly and the food in the dinning room if very good. This was mom's every day complaint about her last place, which was nicer in appearance than Christown, but if you are living there, I'm sure the food is more important than appearance. I have eaten almost every day with mom in the Christown dinning room and I have not had a bad meal. Now they are short handed in the dinning room so you might have to wait a long while before you are served, but the important part here is that the food gets to you hot and is of good quality.
Mom does not participate in any of the activities yet, and we have no complaints. I would recommend Brookdale Christown to anyone.

Enjoy absolutely everything about the facility . The staff is amazing, I make a new friend there everytime i go because everyone is so wonderful.

Not entirely thrilled.

Mom was there for 4 months and I ultimately had to move her because I was expecting ALTCS to approve her and that ended up taking longer than I had anticipated. So since we're paying out of pocket for this, had to find something more affordable. Still working on ALTCS, but if/when she gets approved, I wouldn't put her back in Brookdale Christown.
- the billing was never correct
- not sure what them "cleaning" her room meant; I was constantly picking things up and cleaning
- they never changed her bed sheets until I asked
- no matter how many conversations I had with the head nurse, the staff never got "good" at helping mom change her undergarments on a daily basis
- issues with showering assistance. Had to have several conversations with the head nurse about mom only wanting females to assist with showering
Those were my big concerns. I had other smaller ones that aren't worth calling out. Bottom line, she won't be going back.

nice place

Brookdale Christown is a nice place. There are some quirks that we are getting used to. For instance they offer two meals a day but one of them has to be breakfast. They helped us move it and helped pay for the moving cost, which was really nice. It's an older place but good value for what it is. We had some initial issues before moving in. They seem to have a system there that no one understands. It's a big facility and it will take her a while to get adjusted. As a whole I've been happy with it.

spacious and bright

At Brookdale Christown the best thing is the apartment is spacious and bright. The living quarters are an incredible value. It is very very nice place. That is what I'm most happy with. The price per square foot is really good. The niceness of the apartment and the grounds are a real selling point. The wait times at dinner could use improving. You have to wait quite a while. Overall I am really really happy with the place. Things have really worked out well.

Good communication

They do communicate with me, as well as my other family members, on the conditions that occur with our loved one, so it is good communication by them and I am satisfied with what they are doing at Brookdale.

The staff is very helpful

I like the staff at Brookdale Christown. They have done well but have not taken advantage of activities. It is still an adjustment period. We have some things to work on. But that's more on our end not the facilities. The staff is very helpful. I am very very pleased with them. We had to do a lower cost place financially. If I could just get them to do more activities things would be really good. Overall I am very satisfied wit this facility.

Nice Place, Nice Staff. Activities has room to improve.

The apartment is really nice and the staff is very nice too. The only thing i would like to see improvement on is the dining area. it's in need of some remodeling and the dining staff could be friendlier. I would also like to see someone trying to be more active during activities too. Other than that, it is a good facility.

Four Stars

My mother is the one who lives there, so I can only go by what she is telling me. They have had a change in management and she says the food quality has gone down since she's been there. She said they don't have as many maintenance people either.

Independent Living Is Nice

The independent living facilities I like very much. The residents are nice and the managers are nice. However, when my husband has to go over to the skilled nursing facility that they have, I would rate that place a one-star.

Everything I have seen has been good.

So far good. Everything I have seen has been good. It's clean and the staff is friendly. Melissa the sales manager is wonderful. She was diligent about keeping in touch with us. She even had the flooring changed before we moved in, she really went above and beyond.

Brookdale Christown was a great asset in helping my grandmother adjust from skilled nursing to assisted living and finally into a long care facility and hospice. It's a great comfort knowing there is help with needs for your family.

comfortable place, meal plan needs improvement

They have done a good job in making it as comfortable and homey as possible.

In terms of areas they can improve, they have changed the residents meal time (dinner has to be over by 3:00pm on Saturday and Sunday) which I am not too happy about that.

It is still new, and my parents have good days and bad days, and are still learning their way around and getting used to it.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time share your feedback. We will share your feedback with our management team.

Very happy!!

Mom has been here almost 2 weeks now. She was living independently prior to the strokes, so she's still adjusting to life in assisted living. The staff are wonderful - nursing and activities folks are very helpful and I think go above and beyond quite often. Maintenance and the business office are easy to deal with and things get resolved quickly. The few minor things I've had to get sorted out have been done quickly and easily. The facility is always clean and I have no concerns whatsoever.

A Good Home for My Dad

Very friendly community. Large apartment with balcony very nice. Great food!

Very happy after some initial frustration

Moved my mom in on Friday, which was the beginning of a holiday weekend. This is my first experience with assisted living so I had no idea what to expect. I didn't ask about that level of detail and they didn't offer, so that's really on me. I think I was expecting them to do a little more in terms of transitioning but I'm not sure if that expectation was correct or not.
Everyone's there during business hours but after 4 or 5 it's only nurses. It's been almost a week and I'm still figuring things out. A little frustrating but I think this is normal. Everyone is very helpful and nice but I get most of the stuff done during the day (business hours). The facility is nice, the amenities are very nice, and overall I'm happy (albeit still a little frustrating) but I think after we're done working through all the details it will be wonderful.

friendly residents, lack of communication w/ staff

I think there is a lack of communication between staff members and departments, which I find very annoying. The manager does not follow through. There are several things he promised that we have paid for which have not come to fruition. That is concerning to me. It is not relieving me of the things that I need to be relieved of.

Any time I talk to someone, they are very sweet and apologetic, but the little issues remain.

In general I am hopeful that it is going to work out. The people that live there are very friendly.

Brookdale Christown is a great choice

I moved my parents into Christown in the Independent Living apartments one month ago. The staff there is very friendly and welcoming. The facility is conveniently located, truly lovely, and well maintained inside and out. The front desk is very responsive, and maintenance issues in their apt. were addressed same-day. The dining room feels like a restaurant, and the food is very good! We searched for their new home for some time, as my parents are on a limited income. Christown offers the same amenities as other CCRCs we visited at half the cost. My parents are settling in nicely, and Mom is eager to join the painting class that just started. We are happy to know that the memory care unit is well maintained, cheery, and well staffed, as my Dad will likely need to move up to that unit in the future. I encourage others to tour the facility and see for yourselves. Our entire family is happy with my Mom's choice of CCRC.

Nice place overall, a few issues to work on

Overall our experience with Brookdale Christown has been a good one, although there are a few issues that they could work on. It is a nice looking, well kept facility, and the rooms are very spacious. They are also very accommodating when it comes to working with insurance and various financial aid systems. Their maintenance team does a great job responding quickly to any issues that come up. We did have some issues with their billing system when we moved our loved ones in, and it caused a few problems. Those issues have mostly been smoothed out. I'd also like to see them add a few more staff members to their transportation service, it can be difficult to schedule things with them currently. But overall it has been a good experience, and my loved ones seem to be enjoying themselves here.

Everything is clean

So far everything is clean. When you walk in it smells good. The food is good as well. They give them a choice in what to eat which is good. I would recommend this facility.

i would not recommend because they promised to much and did not deliver i did not like it at all i gave the over all a 3 star rating i gave the cleanliness a rating of a 4 star rating the care services was a 3 star rating to me and i gave a 3 star to the value

Nice place, overall

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brookdale Christown. The staff here are friendly and professional, and they did a fantastic job getting my loved one introduced and integrated into the community. The community itself is clean and well kept, and they have a good amount of activities. The dining room also looks very nice, and the food they serve is good, but I do wish they'd serve a few healthier meal options.

A good place to live and enjoy our senior years

Have not moved in yet, so this review is based on my experience with the staff. The attention I received was (is) outstanding. All my desires were taken into consideration in finding me an apartment. If being a resident is as exceptional as being a future resident then my experience should be a plus.

Dark , unhappy feeling

The light around the facility was very dark or gloomy. There wasn't a smile to be seen on any resident's face anywhere on the property. It was, however, very clean looking and the staff seemed to be friendly and to be doing well at taking care of the residents.

good for the most part

They did a really good job meeting with us and taking the time to show us how things work and what to expect. However, once we got in the follow-up was not what it should have

My mother-in-law can not see very well and they could accommodate her situation. For one, the activities are written down on a piece of paper that she can hardly read and she does not get the assistance she should to be able to know what's going on. Also, they have books to read, but no books on CD which would be good for her. There are a few things like that I feel they could do better to accommodate her situation.

For the most part though it has been a good experience.

Not to great

The care service wasnt that good they didnt seem to care that much. The cleaning wasn't that good either. It was an exceptional place to stay.

very friendly

They have been very friendly. Mom was only there at Brookdale Christown for a couple of weeks before she was put in the hospital, but during the time she was there it was a decent experience. Communication can be a little difficult with them at times, but other than that it has been good.

Need More Staff

I like the way the staff interacts with residents. They seem to be short staff had only 4 attendants watching all the ladies. Mom is really happy there and they did go up and beyond to get her in.

It is a great deal but mom wants to stay in current facility but the facility

Friendly Staff

Just moving dad in today don't have any experience other than it looks nice and staff seems friendly.

I really liked this facility. I will schedule a time to visit for lunch with Mom.

Nice place, overall

For the most part they do a good job at Brookdale Christown. We had a few small issues moving in, the room wasn't as clean as we would like, some problems with the phone, things just weren't as ready as we thought they should be. But they worked with us to quickly resolve these issues for the most part. The facility itself is very nice looking and clean, and the staff are friendly and accommodating.

Great atmosphere, activities, staff seem overworked and slow on maintenance issues

I especially like the atmosphere. It has a good feel. There is a lot of socialization among the residents. They have a movie room, crafts, a swimming pool, a chapel and bible studies, a post office, a cafe when the dining room isn't open. There are a lot of places to congregate.

I'm not familiar with the financial side of the service.

I have two family members there, and they have different needs; one has alzheimers, and he gets good care, and the other needs more socialization; they both get what they need.

I think they are understaffed at the front desk. It takes longer than we would like for maintenance to be taken care of. The facility is nice. The people running the facility seem stressed out, and it takes a long time for things to be addressed, and they are not addressed as completely and thoroughly as they would like.

Also, my parents have been struggling with scabies, and we would like to see the facility do more to help them get rid of it. They have their own apartments and bathrooms and share their living area.

They provide good care; answer to my prayers

My son is staying there; he seems to be happy.

I was looking for someplace that is secure and that would be able to check on him if he slept too much; he tends to sleep a lot. The place is clean. It seems to be an answer to my prayers. They are very good about taking him to doctors' appointments, which relieves me of a lot of responsibility. He has laundry privileges, and they give him meals every day. It was a relief to find a place like this. I'm happy with it so far.

Staff friendly and helpful, good layout, they provide transportation and activities

Chris Ridge is where we took my mother, and it's excellent.

It's very clean, wild amenities, very friendly staff. For the dollar, I looked at several places, and Chris Ridge was the nicest one we found for the money.

There's a lot of construction, makes access a little difficult, not under their control. Accessibilty is very good, property layout is excellent.

My grandmother is very independent, and used to go to whatever activities she wants to go to, and she loves the place. They provide transportation to and from shopping, doctors. They provide bingo and a lot of activities that seniors enjoy.

They've been very responsive to us; we've had an excellent experience there, really. We've enjoyed the friendliness of the place. All of the people we deal with over there are very nice, helpful, and friendly.

Poor and shocked!

For one, the stench that I smelled was horrid. My daughter and I went there the other day and really had a hard time staying.# 2. We sat with her while she ordered her food and waited for an hour 10 mminutes. I asked some waitress if her food was ready yet, she didn't come till 15 .minutes later, and told me pretty soon. My mother was suppose to be at a Dr. appt in an hour. The banana cream pie was frozen, the chicken hard to cut, potatoes no gravy was not even luke warm

19th Ave & Glendale Rd area...

19th Ave & Glendale Rd area torn up due to light rail construction. Building undergoing renovations in main building & apartments, seemed liked an older building. Reasonably priced, residents seemed friendly, happy.

New home for father-in-law

Jennifer Scruggs the community relations direct, has done a great job in assisting us with finding the right place for my father-in-law

Mostly good, with a few concerns

The food has gone down since we have been there, the quality, and the variety, they have a variety, but not as good of a variety. The portion sizes have gone down, especially on salad and dressing. Some of the entertainment can be pretty stale, they have some people play some music and things, there isn't a lot of variety in what comes in. They have the same genres a lot. They had some good pricing for a shared room, the size of it was better than a lot of them I saw.

Sam Pollock

We understand the important of nutritional, filling meals for our residents, and we are sorry to hear that your experience with our kitchen isn’t meeting your expectations. Our portion sizes are decided upon by our dietician, and we did decrease the size of our salad portions. That being said, our residents are more than welcome to have a second serving. We are also pleased to announce that we will soon have a full-service salad bar in the main dining room. We also offer two main dishes with each meal, as well as a variety of items on our “anytime” menu including eggs, blintzes, hamburgers, Caesar salads, salmon, etc. We are concerned by your comments regarding the quality of the food as we have not changed vendors or recipes for our meals. For any further concerns about the food, we encourage you to contact our Dining Service Director. Regarding your concerns about the entertainment, we do have a Resident Council that makes recommendations for entertainment based on feedback from the monthly meetings they hold with residents and the Executive Director. Residents are encouraged to come to the meetings, as well as join the Council, to have a say in what entertainment is provided.

Lots of staff turnover

My loved one has been living here for about a month and a half, and we have had a pretty positive experience so far. The food is pretty good, but the service is very slow -- we've waited up to an hour to get food. A few days before we got moved in, we found that there were a lot of things not ready. At the same time, there was a lot of staff turn over which made it difficult to get some things nailed down (a lot of staff members were doing the work of two people at times). It has a sort of Tuscan atmosphere to it, but there is not much light and not many places to gather. On the plus side, there is construction happening around the community that they are offering discounts for.

Felt like there was a real ...

Felt like there was a real sense of community. Didn't like the 'city living' feel of the building. Would probably like it better if the construction wasn't happening.

Some things should have been better.

When we first got there the room wasn't ready, and we had to pay more for a bigger room that was available. The food isn't good, he says it's horrible. The biggest thing is, I didn't know that there is road construction going on until 2016 and the noise is really loud, all night long. It's pretty clean and the staff is friendly.

An okay Community

My loved one lives at this community. I don't live there. I think there is a little room for improvement on the cleanliness, but the staff seems very friendly and it seems like a good value to me.

I love the activities!

They keep persons involved. They don’t just let people sit in their room. They get them down and involved. My mom loves the food. There’s always something different. There is some construction going on, so there is a problem with parking right now, but I’m sure that’s temporary.

Value! Value! Value!

My husband and I love our Chris Ridge Senior Living. Staffs are super nice, friendly and helpful. As we aged, any minor changes normally create major impact to us on psychological and physical routines.

Moving from your own spacious home to a small apartment is stressful enough event, but add to that stress is to learn your new environments plus dealing with all sorts of new do's, don'ts and routines.

It only has been one week since we moved in and we are already making headways to adjust to our new routines and environment. We only have all of Chris Ridge staffs to thank for our smooth transitions.

We have no regrets and come to a firm conclusion that we have made the right decision to chose Chris Ridge as our new and last home for us.

Satisfied Client

As soon as I hit enter of my computer my phone rang. It was a representative from “A Place for My Mother”; after he introduced himself he transferred me to Debbie Miller. Debbie is so kind, compassionate and caring, I immediately felt like I made the right decision for my mother. We went for a visit that day and my mother was very pleased, we moved her in the facility the following week. My mother has been there for a week and is so happy! So we are all happy now that we do not have to worry about her all of the time. I will recommend “A Place for My Mother” and Chris Ridge to everyone!

They're doing alright here. The commu...

They're doing alright here. The communication is not great and has some room for improvement. They do offer a lot of activities here though, as well as physical therapy. I chose them mainly because they don't allow smoking on the property... however, there is a designated area where I see the employees smoking.

We have had some difficulty getting in touch with someone before when we have called. Communication with the families could be better, maybe monthly or bi-monthly phone calls or reports to let us know how the loved one is doing. Everything has gone pretty well and we like the way the community looks and the way it's kept up.

Our Heartfelt Thank You

My sincerest thank you to; A Place for Mom, Debbie Miller
Senior Living Adviser, as well as to Donna Anderson, Admissions Director, at Chris Ridge. The whole experience of trying to place a loved one somewhere they will be safe, clean, treated with the respect and dignity they so deserve, is a scary one. The two of these ladies made that so much easier. We cannot thank you enough. Dorothy is so happy! We are so pleased with the decision we made. Thank you for your services. We highly recommend both A Place for Mom and Chris Ridge to anyone trying to place themselves or a loved one in a Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Facility.

Working Out Well

This is working out well for our family members. They take good care of the units, and they are kept clean. However, some of the carpets need to be cleaned. The care services are offered through a different company, and it's about $750/mo. They're pretty happy with the activities, as far as what they can participate in. We went to a lot of places, and for what we're paying, they're doing really well. The 2 Bed/2 Bath units are also really nice.

Actual rooms were nice but ...

Actual rooms were nice but everything else looked pretty old with little natual light. Wasn't shown the outside grounds even after inquiring about them.

Building light rail in a 2 ...

Building light rail in a 2 and 1/2 year project right outside is biggest negative.....small community , many activities and amenities

Enjoyed the many small touc...

Enjoyed the many small touches in decor meant to create a homey environment. Apartments are roomy and pleasant. Pet friendly is a big plus. Courtyard and outdoor space are a little stark. Melissa was very helpful and encouraging.

did not like facility and p...

did not like facility and possible caregiving -- not a fit.

Good Community

Everything has been good. If my brother complains I do something about it, but we haven't had any problems so far.

Saw this one today. Best ba...

Saw this one today. Best bang for the buck. They only offer 2 meals; continental breakfast in their cafe, but she can always get an egg their too for 40 cents. Lots of amenities, but also a distance from my house. 502 sq. ft. 1 bedroom units going for $1495-1695. Depends on where they are located. She said she could get us a large 1 bedroom in the farthest building for the $1495 price. Those are 700 sq. ft. Jewish family and Children's services meets there. None of these facilities has a lot of Jewish people, but they may have more. Personal laundry svcs. would be $10 a load. Phone would be $25 per month LD included.

Not for dad

Chris ridge was fine, my father just didn't feel that he was old enough to live here and he was too independent for it. I'm sure that there were plenty of things for him to do and good activities he just chose to not participate in them. I thought that there was nothing wrong with it and it was very nice, he just didn't think he was ready to be in a place like this. He can be a little stubborn and its a little difficult staying on top of him and finding out what he's doing. It also may have been a little too far into Pheonix and he would have preferred to be more towards Scottsdale.

Great Food

The food is great. She really loves the food here she always calls me just to tell me what she had. She really looks forward to all the meals. It seems like they have a big variety of meals some are home like cooking others are restaurants style cooking but she says they are all very good. The price was lower then the comparable communities and their apartments were more spacious. Everyone here is very nice and helpful and they keep an open line of communication so I know how she is doing all the time. If I need anything I just give them a call and I can get straight to a manager. The residents seemed very happy here. The apartments have their own kitchen which is nice if they chose to cool any meals. She likes to cook herself breakfast so she doesn't have to get up too early.

Very helpful. I was put at ease righ...

Very helpful. I was put at ease right when I walked in.

Toured the facility and liked it very...

Toured the facility and liked it very much. the Director was very helpful in answering our questions.

Includes 2 meals and utilities except...

Includes 2 meals and utilities except phone.

Interesting.