Candlelight Home, Inc. - Spokane, WA

Great visit with Carol and her resident manager. Good impression of quality care verified by community references.

Owner was not there though I thought an appointment was set. Caregiver was surprised to see me. It was ok but almost too casual. The location was good for me.

My Dad's girlfriend (age 88) spent th...

My Dad's girlfriend (age 88) spent the last four years of her life living at Candlelight, and our family is so grateful for the awesome care she received. I highly recommend Candlelight as a place where the residents are well-cared-for and valued.

They very much have an attitude of being there for the long haul.

We are very happy with it. They very much have an attitude of being there for the long haul. They have the range of flexibility to try new things to see what will work for your loved one. One of the key differences is a rotating staff, they don't just have one or two people twenty-four hours a day, they are able to have some different personalities. It's been great so far.

The purpose of Candlelight Home AFH is to provide and sustain a residential setting for individuals requiring assistance with their daily care needs. Our 24 hour-a-day nursing support staff are here to enhance the independence and personal security of the people we serve.We provide a home-like environment in a beautiful South Hill home that retains its sense of privacy while still being within minutes of an array of shopping and entertainment opportunities, medical practitioners, several parks and hospitals. It is our goal to add quality and fun to people's lives. We provide the skilled care of a nursing facility in a smaller, more intimate setting, and at much less cost.