Nice tour

The apartments at this community have small kitchenettes. The community seems clean and they have a heated lap pool. They have an exercise room and a lot of other nice amenities. The people are nice and I would recommend taking a look to see if this is the right community for you or your loved one.

I would have chosen this community!

This community seemed phenomenal when I visited. The restaurant was wonderful. The community was very vibrant. This community had a lively and busy atmosphere. I liked the people I met.

Not a bad place for independent living!

My in laws are doing well at Parc. The staff are friendly and there is good communication. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They offer daily activities and the community is very well kept. I would recommend this community.

The Parc is excellent!

From day 1, and actually even before my mom became a resident at The PARC at Piedmont, the entire staff couldn't have nicer and more accommodating to my mother's needs. Before she even saw her apartment, we had dinner in the dining room, and my mom stated that it was the best filet mignon that she had eaten in 20 years! Everyone and everything at The Parc is first class and the location is excellent for me in my daily travels which allows me frequent visits. We are very thrilled with our choice!

A warm welcoming new home for Mom

My mother has transitioned very well to the Parc at Piedmont. She has a beautiful sunny apartment that looks out over the courtyard and has been raving about how friendly everyone is and how fun the activities are. From the first day she was met by so many wonderful people and has made many friends in the two short weeks since she moved from Florida. The staff is warm, welcoming, helpful and very accommodating. The food is absolutely delicious and she has enjoyed different specials each evening with her new group of friends. Finding this facility has made all the difference in making the hard transition from a beloved home to a new home where she is thriving. Seeing my Mom so happy and will cared for has really put my mind at ease.

Porter was so helpful, and we were very impressed with The Parc. The facility was spotless and very attractive and everyone was so friendly.

This is highly recommended ...

This is highly recommended by their staff. Right now this would not be our choice.

My Dad is happy here

My Dad has been at Parc for 2 years. He is very happy there. The people in management are not as responsive as I would like but they eventually do address concerns. That being said, the bus drivers, concierge staff, housekeepers, etc. could not be any nicer.

Full right now, however we plan on vi...

Full right now, however we plan on visiting again soon. Independent living apts start on 4th floor, which is higher than we want w/ a dog. The lady who showed us around was very stuffy (a replacement). Overall, ok.

Cost was too high.

Cost was too high.

A beautiful place.

A beautiful place.

Designed specifically with you in mind, Parc at Piedmont-East Cobb offers exceptional service, care and amenities. Since 2001, Parc at Piedmont has established itself as the premier independent and assisted living choice for seniors in the Marietta, East Cobb and Roswell neighborhoods of Atlanta. From fine dining and freshly cut flowers to housekeeping and dedicated concierge, Parc residents enjoy stylish surroundings complemented by the highest standards of personalized service and care.

With no buy-in requirements, Parc at Piedmont-East Cobb invites you to begin living your best life now.