The visit was great and the managers were nice. I enjoy the encouragement from the staff at Golden. The building was very old and the entrance was not clear. I was let in by [name removed] son who explained why she was not there. The building is very small with little lighting. But did have space for my mother.

We love it!

Everything is great here so far. I have not had to complain. The community is very clean and my father in law is getting healthy because he likes the food. The only thing that I would improve on would be the activities. They do not have anything for the residents to do. I feel they should be more active.

Very Good Experience

My mother in law is currently on hospice here at this community. They are providing her with good care. We know she is safe, and in a good place. It has been a very good experience. They have a great staff, and they have been great to work with. This is a community I would recommend. Everything is working out well.

Easy transition

Golden Rose made it very easy to move my mother into her new place. They take care of everything with only a small amount of paperwork. My mother is enjoying her new place so far.

Clean, more active resident...

Clean, more active residents, but strong cleaning smell (floors just mopped?) Friendly staff and Bingo just started. Probably a joint room.

More of a nursing home looking facili...

More of a nursing home looking facility but personal care appears to be good and residents seem more active and involved. The director runs a good quality facility. Living quarters are more shared rooms.Grade - C

Golden Rose is located in gorgeous Redding, California and is a secure community designed for senior citizens. Seniors can enjoy and relax in our community making use of the many amenities that we have available to them. We have a fun and interactive fitness center available as well as a personal trainer who has exercise classes available all year round. We also have a gorgeous pool that is specifically designed for the elderly and disabled who are living within the community. In general, we can make your time at Golden Rose a comfortable and incredibly enjoyable one. One of the other key benefits to living in Golden Rose is that we have affordable prices that can fit within your tight budget. You will find our homes easy to afford when living in the Redding area and are looking for a decent senior living community for you to live. Our transportation services that are available are also a great way for seniors who cannot drive to get to where they need to go. This allows you to live independently without constantly relying on friends and family to give you a ride all the time. More and more people are making use of Golden Rose when it comes to their senior living option and we make it comfortable for you to live your retired life in our secure community. Visitors are welcome at all hours of the day and night so that you are able to keep your social life and privacy.