The Palms at Ponte Vedra - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

This facility was fantastic! It had a wonderful atmosphere. Everything was beautiful, well planned out, and the staff was wonderful and very helpful.This facility would be my first choice.

Beautiful Property !!

The property is beautiful with lots of wonderful scenery surrounding the location. The community was comfortable and very welcoming to my love one and I. Everyone from the staff to the residents was really friendly and inviting. I was overall very pleased with this tour.

We liked this community!!

My dad decided to not move into this community at this time. We do like this community and we would be happy with him moving here. The staff were nice and the community seemed clean. I got to try a little of the pastries and it they were good.

The food at this community is amazing!!!

The person in charge of the food comes out and mingles with the residents. He asks them for their opinion and if there is anything he could improve. The staff are conscientious, kind, warm and loving. The entire staff is amazing and are willing to help. This is a new clean community and although they are still working out some of the bumps in the road they are doing a good job taking care of my aunt.

Palms Review

Palms is new, has wonderful, caring & professional staff, great food, lots of activities for residents, and would recommend to anyone seeking assisted living . Physical therapy on-site is second to none. Its also locally owned, not part of a huge corporation, and managed by very experienced staff.