Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard - Oxnard, CA

• Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services
  • Massage Therapy
  • Free Assessment
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • Medication Reminders
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living

Very well recieved

Very Well received. Everyone very helpful.

Helpful & Fun Staff

We like the Community we are still getting adjusted, everyone is very kind to us. We like to talk to all staff they're all very helpful & fun.

Very Good

Help is doing their best. Very good

Pacifica Oxnard

Very well received. Everyone is very helpful

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

All is great and it is local with the family

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Beautiful building great customer service

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Excellent staff, very helpful. Beautiful facility

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Very helpful! Such a nice place. [Name removed] is great!

Friendly, informative. Great tour

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Beautiful luxurious community! The staff was wonderful and very knowledgeable in memory care. The layout is great. Very positive experience

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Thorough, pleasant, informative, professional

Excellent place, great tour

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Lovely facility, staff extremely courteous and informative. Good coffee :)

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Senior Advisor. We hope to see you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Really well done - - exceptionally clean, bright and well designed. Very welcoming from the first step inside

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Awesome! So impressed and moved by the incredible care and love provided by this community

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

New, clean, intimate atmosphere!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Loved facility and [name removed] was very nice to explain and show me grounds

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard.

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Very friendly staff. Spoke to [name removed] at the front desk and she was very helpful.

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Fantastic crew! Can do attitude. The entire staff is so helpful.

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Spotlessly clean, upbeat and joyful spirit. Attentive and caring attendants. Peaceful and serene.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Oxnard Pacifica facilities are beautiful. The meals and food are wonderful. The activities are fun. Most of all, the caregivers, staff and management are some of the best people I have ever met. They truly care about the residents.

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

The staff is always very pleasant and welcoming during my visits. This is a place that truly shows how much care and kindness they provide to their residents and staff. Glad you all are here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Very welcoming. Great staff and [name removed] is very friendly.

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Very nice place. Beautiful, clean, and everyone who works here is always very wonderful... especially [name removed] who always tends to my mother and all of us.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Great place, great staff! My mom feels very at home here. We are very happy to have moved our mom to Pacifica. [Name removed] is awesome and always friendly and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Very friendly staff. Receptionist was great with helping solve questions I had. Caregivers were very friendly and I loved how interactive they are with the residents. I really enjoyed [name removed]'s energy with visitors.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

[Name removed] has been at the front desk many, many times. She has always been extremely helpful with all of my questions. She always has given me a friendly greeting and is generous with her time.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Moved my grandmother in recently. The staff was excellent! Staff is kind and helpful. My grandmother is well cared for and she looks happy already! My thanks to [name removed] at the front desk and to [name removed] and [name removed] who helped tremendously!

Took a tour. Wonderful

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

I feel the information regarding their facility and how the residents would be cared for was outstanding and very informative. The Director has a very friendly caring attitude towards prospective clients.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Beautiful community, rooms, and location. The residents sound like they will be cared for. Very well kept and busy so they don't get bored.

Review of Pacifica Oxnard

Excellent tour. The staff is friendly and helpful. The living space is clean and bright. And the room options are numerous. Something for everyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Extremely rude memory care staff!

The employees in memory care are extremely rude and unhelpful. It’s always social hour, no one bothers to get up and help with anything! They just continue to sit around and chat with each other. From what I can see there is really no one overseeing the care that’s bring given to the residents. And forget asking the staff any questions about a loved one, they’ll just look at you and give some rude answer and continue chatting with each other. The facility itself is new and beautiful but being a healthcare professional for many years and going to multiple similar facilities a day, I can honestly say this would be one of the last places I would recommend to anyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Tanya D., we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. We appreciate any and all feedback here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you felt. I do encourage you to see myself or any Director in the future if you feel that you have been mistreated or even ignored. We have heard so much positive feedback here since we have opened and we know that we will always have room for improvement.
Sincerely,
Ken Mahler
Executive Director

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

Beautiful decorated, very clean and friendly staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

Food is great. The staff is wonderful!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We hope you have a great day!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING OXNARD

Came to visit my friend who lives here, this place is amazing. I now understand why [name removed] talks so highly of the staff and community. Everyone is welcoming and happy. For lunch I had the green salad and it was very good, so good I was able to take the rest of my dessert back with me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

Pacifica Senior Living in Oxnard

Came to visit my friend who lives here, this place is beautiful. The staff is welcoming and informative and made our visit feel welcomed and at home. I had the samon for lunch with cabbage, it was delicious.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Janet, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard.

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

[name removed]is wonderful!! She answered all my questions and even told me information I would have never thought to ask about. I am very impressed with your facility and staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review Julie. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lovely place & staff.

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

My Father and his wife are moving in- nice facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Leslee, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. We look forward to seeing you again soon~

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

After touring the facility it seems like a very comfortable and welcoming home. The residents and staff were happy and friendly. The facility had a lovely modern ambiance and the rooms seemed large & bright. The executive director was friendly, helpful & knowledgeable.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING OXNARD

After the tour my impression is this is a very nice community. It is nicely layed out & decorated; the executive director is competent and caring; accommodating especially to our last minute drop in.

Pacifica Senior Living

Elva, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

Lovely facility, staff extremely courteous and informative. Good coffee :)

Pacifica Senior Living

Kathy, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

I am totally impressed. A close friend of mine, recently moved in about early April, she has been loving everything about you ever since: The personnel, food, activities, friends she has been making etc & loves her new home. I'm glad my friend is in amazing hands. God Bless You.

Pacifica Senior Living

Marijo, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard! We hope you have a wonderful day!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING OXNARD

NEW, CLEAN AND INTIMATE ATMOSPHERE!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

Loved facility and [name removed] was very nice to explain & show me the grounds.

Pacifica Senior Living

Cindy Sue, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard! If you ever need anything, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING Oxnard

Moved my grandmother in recently. The staff was excellent! Staff is kind and helpful. My grandmother is well cared for and she looks happy already! My thanks to the front desk and to [name removed] and [name removed] who helped tremendously!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review Karen Diaz. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. Happy to hear your grandmother's move went smoothly and the staff was able to assist in any way possible. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

Fantastic crew! Can do attitude. The entire staff is so helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

Clean up right and well delightful! very welcoming from the first step inside.

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

Spotless clean, upbeat and joyful spirit, attentive and caring attitude, peaceful .

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, thank you for this great description of our community. We're glad to be of assistance!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

Awesome! So impressed and moved by the individual care and love provided by this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF.SPOKE TO [name removed] AT THE FRONT DESK AND SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL.

Pacifica Senior Living

Our Pacifica Oxnard team is top notch ~ the Best of the Best & we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

[name removed] & [name removed] HAVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Shannon, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard!

PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING

FACILITY IS BEAUTIFUL AND NEW. STAFF IS INFORMATIVE, HELPFUL, AND KIND. WE LIKED IT SO MUCH, WE BROUGHT MY DAD FOR A TOUR AND HE SAID " WHERE DO I SIGN UP?" HE'S MOVING IN AS SOON AS IT OPENS AND WE'ER ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO CHANGES/EXCITEMENT OF OUR NEW ADVENTURE.

Pacifica Senior Living

Tina, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Pleasant tour!

The tour was thorough, pleasant, and informative. It was very professional!

Pacifica Senior Living

Mary, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Can't wait to move in!

The best experience for my aunt and uncle. Pacifica Oxnard does not open until Spring but my aunt didn't want to leave anymore when we toured. [name removed], the sales director, has been very accommodating and the best person to help you. They are planning on moving in as soon as it opens. We recommend this to everyone for your elderly loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Impressed!

I toured this community. It was wonderful!

Pacifica Senior Living

Deborah Sindon, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Superb Tour!

Beautiful, luxurious community! The staff was wonderful and very knowledgeable in memory care. The layout is great. Very positive experience.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Friendly Staff

The tour was great. Very friendly and informative.

Pacifica Senior Living

Duane Yeto, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Impressive community!

Looks like it will be a great place once it opens!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Judy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Awesome Tour!

The tour was very helpful! Such a nice place. It was great!

Pacifica Senior Living

We really appreciate your feedback! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Hospitable Staff

The staff are very nice people and they had an interesting presentation.

Pacifica Senior Living

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Amazing tour!

The community is just lovely in every way! Beautiful building!

Pacifica Senior Living

We really appreciate your positive review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! We hope to see you again soon.

Personalized Tour

It was a very impressive community! It was a great tour!

Pacifica Senior Living

Janet, thank you for the high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard

Love the upgraded apartments!

Beautiful facility. The executive director was informative and kind. It would be a lovely place for my mom.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Kari A., thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Elegant Community!

Excellent staff, very helpful, and beautiful facility!

Pacifica Senior Living

Chris, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Take care!

Luxurious common spaces!

Excellent tour. Can't wait until it opens so that my mom can enjoy the activities!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Fits with budget and needs

Great room layout, easy access for wheelchair bound father. Close to hospital, doctors, and some of his family. Very welcoming atmosphere and elegant dining, common areas. Fits with our budget and needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

Carin Kally, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Excellent Place! Great tour!

Pacifica Senior Living

Dana Ireland, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great!

Upfront. Straight talk and not sales pitch. Very professional and thorough.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello James, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

All is great and it is local with the family.

Beautiful building!

Beautiful building and great customer service.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Excellent community!

Excellent! Beautiful! Love Executive Director and staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Beautiful Community!

Beautiful community, rooms, and location. The residents sound like they will be cared for very well and kept busy so they don't get bored.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Sheri, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Outstanding facility!

I like the information regarding there facility and how the residents would be cared for. Was outstanding and very informative. The director has a very friendly, caring attitude towards prospective clients.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review!! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we will provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent choice for loved one!

Presentation was very detailed and the representative was very knowledgeable. Lots of options within the community and they were very engaging. Beautiful facility, programs for memory care. An excellent choice for our loved one. [Removed] provided us with a plethora of information and showed a great deal of concern for her residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Peggy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.

Very Impressive!

This new community is great and we were very impressed with the Executive Director, [Removed], who has a great background to be in a position of oversight.

Pacifica Senior Living

Tom And Chelsea, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Excellent tour!

Excellent tour. The staff are friendly and helpful. The living space is clean and bright and the room options are numerous. Something for everyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Great tour!

Outstanding tour. I can't wait to move in. [Removed] was great.

Pacifica Senior Living

Don, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard!

Great and professional staff

We toured this new community recently. I loved the layout of the facility. The grounds are well organized and provide a good open environment. The staff are very friendly and helpful. [Removed] was very professional and gave us a lot of helpful information. If you are looking for a modern, beautiful facility for your loved one, with a very professional staff, this place deserves a good look.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Pacifica is amazing

I love Pacifica. The staff here is wonderful and attentive to our needs. [Removed], the director, always keeps me informed. The facility itself is beautiful. I especially love the vegetable garden on the property. All in all I completely recommend Pacifica for you loved ones.

Pacifica Senior Living

Art Barraza, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Beautiful Facility

I toured the community for my mother who is planning to move to a new assisted living facility. I could not be more impressed. [Removed]made us feel at home and I know my mother will feel the same. The absolutely best customer service and a beautiful facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello Noelle Rosenberg, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

WOW!

I'm so impressed with the planning of the community. It has all the necessary comforts for a senior to enjoy life while having the daily living "chores" taken care of by compassionate staff! Great place!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Stacie for sharing your positive experience, we love to see reviews like yours!! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard. We are very excited for the Grand Opening and will continue to post updates to the Facebook page and website. Thank you again for the great review!

[Removed] was so friendly and she shared all the exciting programs for the community. We all looking forward to the community opening.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page and we post updates and new events to it. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Opening 2018!

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Oxnard, our beautiful, safe and friendly community of quality caregivers, well-trained professionals, and most importantly, satisfied residents. our community offers a full spectrum of assisted living and memory care services administered by a specifically trained, caring and experienced staff.