Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita - Newhall, CA

Great assisted living community

My cousin has been at Pacifica almost 6 months. My wife and I toured several assisted living facilities, and agreed that Pacifica met my cousin's lifestyle best, and was a good value. I have been, and my cousin has been, very happy with his apartment and his care. The dining room is spotless, the food and service is good. The facility has a very good variety of activities, and they have family events each month. The entire staff is friendly and professional, and very responsive any time I have questions. I'm very happy with my cousin's care there. I recommend anyone looking for this type of facility for a loved one or themselves, to take a tour.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

Nice tour

We had a very nice tour of the Pacifica Senior Living of Santa Clarita. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The community itself is very nice and well kept. The only reason we did not choose this community was based on the location. We ended up choosing a location closer to our home.

Pacifica Senior Living

That is great to hear and we are so glad that you shared your experience! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope that you find the community that is the best fit for you and your family!

Pacifica cares!

My parents have lived at Pacifica for almost 7 years. My Dad passed away 4 years ago but my mom is still there. In that time I have had the pleasure of dealing with professional care givers who really care about their residents. I looked at several Assisted Living Facilities before deciding on Pacifica and I'm glad I picked them.
The social director keeps the residents active with shopping trips, bus rides to shopping centers and local restaurants, exercise classes, daily Bingo, activity/craft classes, nightly movies with popcorn/desert and even wine & cheese tasting! There is plenty for my mom to do on a daily basis.
The social director decorates the place for every Holiday and even special days like Valentine's Day. It always looks neat, clean and welcoming.
They just had a Cinco De Mayo Party there serving delicious Mexican food which was a big hit with everyone! They even had Margaritas and Coronas!
There is laundry service and room maintenance that is part of the package. They even have a hairdresser there almost every day!
On the rare occasion when I've had an issue with my mom and her room/care, I was able to speak directly to the Director to resolve any issue to my satisfaction.
The staff is the best part of Pacifica. They make sure that the residents are happy and well cared for.
I would highly recommend Pacifica for your loved ones. You won't be sorry you did!

Pacifica Senior Living

Fred, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and we are so happy to hear it! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

I was disappointed with [Removed] and Pacifica. The facility appeared to be understaffed and not in good repair. [Removed] had negative things to say about Atria several times during the visit. It was more than pointing out facts. I would not consider placing Mom in this facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one and appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. If you are willing, please give us a call at [removed] so we can discuss your experience further. We look forward to hearing from you.

Treats Mom Like A Princess

My mother loves this community, and we are extremely pleased with everything they have done for us. The community is very well maintained, everything is nice and neat. The staff is wonderful, they treat her like a princess. she is trying many new activities, they offer a good selection of activities. She has made some new friends and that is lovely to see. I would absolutely recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We also appreciate your kind words, we try very hard here to make sure all our residents are enjoying themselves and feel safe and cared for. We have a great staff and fantastic residents! We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again for sharing!

New Home for Mom

I gave mostly 4 stars instead of 5 because we haven't had much experience at Pacifica in Newhall yet. My Mom has only lived there for 3 weeks, but in that time, she has told me several times that the people who work at Pacifica Newhall are so nice. I'm hoping I can give all 5 stars after Mom is there a bit longer.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Pixie Showman, for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

They are great. The personnel have been very nice.

They are great. The personnel have been very nice. She has the nicest room it's beautiful, and very nice. Some of the caregivers are just fabulous, especially the two that take care of her, but there are a few med-techs and other caregivers that just don't seem to have their heart in it as much. The food is so-so, it could be a little better. They don't seem to be as observant as I would have liked to see. All things considered though, I really think this is a good place for her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your detailed comments.

Pacifica in Newhall is Great for Your Mom

Pacifica has a very friendly staff. Facility is always clean. We feel comfortable leaving our Mom there.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are glad to hear you are comfortable leaving your mother in our care. We know what an important decision this is and we appreciate it! Feel free to contact us at any time, we are here for you and your family.

She likes the place, she likes the people.

So far so good. She likes the place, she likes the people. It's smaller and more intimate. The people here seem pretty friendly, but there has been a small problem with theft. They have been pretty attentive, and quick to address issues as they are brought up. The only other inconvenience, is that the transportation is more restrictive than they had originally let on, as it's only available two days a week. The food is not as good as she had previously. I have eaten here a few times and it's basically coffee shop food. They are a warm caring bunch of people.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. We will take your observations regarding the meals and transportation into account. Please feel free to contact us with any more concerns. [removed]

We really liked it.

We recently toured Pacifica Senior Living of Santa Clarita. We really liked it. We liked the size of it, just because it was small. It was nice.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We are very pleased to see you like Pacifica Senior Living of Santa Clarita.

Not very impressive compare...

Not very impressive compared to others in the area. Didn't like the location.

Hi,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not like our location and we hope that you found something that fits your needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

Years ago, before this was a Pacifica...

Years ago, before this was a Pacifica community, a relative of mine lived here. We came back to tour recently while searching for a different loved one, and were very impressed. It was much better than it was before! However, we felt that a different place was a better fit for our loved one, becuase it was larger and more convenient.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review!

Loved Pacifica. Quite a ni...

Loved Pacifica. Quite a nice facility, seems to have great people working there and lots of amenities for the residents. It's significantly cheaper than the others but has the same level of care...perhaps more. Natalie was very helpful and informative. The only drawback I can see is the outdoor area...not much to speak of. This is definitely one of my favorites.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate the positive feedback! We will be sure to share your nice words with Natalie and hope to see you soon!

Pacific was nice and the pr...

Pacific was nice and the price was right. Smaller than the [removed] a more closed in feeling

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Pacifica Senior Living of Santa Clarita.

Very nice place. Want to bring [poten...

Very nice place. Want to bring [potential resident] there to check it out herself.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for considering Pacifica Senior Living of Santa Clarita. We look forward to seeing you again.

very good.

very good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review!

The staff member I met with was a exc...

The staff member I met with was a excellent representative and he gave me alot of information.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review of our Pacifica Senior Living of Santa Clarita community.

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita offers a full spectrum of services and amenities, and will coordinate with you a specific program to meet your individual needs and lifestyle. Award winning community offering a Assisted Living & Memory Care in NewHall, California. Our community creates a customized service and assistance plan for each resident with a variety of therapies and life enrichment activities. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE