Abbey Road Villa - Sylmar, CA

This community really cares

This community has been so flexible in working with me for my brother. The staff and management have been great. My brother is in a shared room and he is doing great, he is taking part in the activies and goes to the dining room for his meals he likes what they offer on the menu. I would recommend the community.

Seemed below our expectations overall. Had outdated info for patients posted regarding Friday events and it was Sunday. Floors being replaced with minimal safety markings up so no one got hurt.

It was okay....

When I toured Abbey Road Villa, it was not my favorite. It is far from my home and when I toured it in the evening, it still took me a long time to get there without traffic. The person that gave me the tour was nice, but they did not have any of the financial information which made me feel that the price was going to be high. It was not what I was looking for.

My visit to Abbey Road Villa was the first step in evaluating care homes as an option for my friend for whom I am currently providing care. At this point I can say I was pleasantly surprised with all that I saw. The staff were friendly, helpful and competent. The facility was spacious, airy, very clean, large inside recreational and dining area and spacious patio areas within the building confines. Grass areas outside with trees for shade provide a pleasant place to sit. There is a large area outside for parking which will make it quick and easy to visit. Lots of details yet to check out, but Abbey Road Villa is up for serious consideration as a place for my friend.

Phone Conversation

I spoke with Marina and her colleague about moving my brother into this community. The ladies were good to work with. I thought they seemed like nice women, which I liked the best. Michelle [Removed] from [Removed] was helpful for the community information that she gave me.

Great place

Really great place over all. Walking in, the design on the place was great, not like any other kind of elderly care facility which usually look like hospitals. This is not the case at Abbey Road Villa. The nurses and other employees seem to actually care about the residents. The rooms are very clean and look comfortable. I would not take my family members to any other place.

Great Experience

The experience with Abbey Road Villa was great. They were very attentive and empathetic. They were always prompt in calling us for any issues that popped up, like if medication was low. They were quite on the ball with everything.

Unfortunately, I was not impressed. Everything seemed so old and outdated. Met with the admin and the only staff I saw was a cleaning lady. The admin didn't appear to be very attentive. There were two r I wasnresidents that asked for assistance. I advised that she could take care of the issue, for the 1st residence, she said ohh, that's okay, she's hard of hearing, can't hear me and it would take to long, because we would have to go back and forth, with writing notes. I said okay. Then another resident came to ask her a question, she told her to come back in the morning, mind you, it was 10:15 a.m. I'm also not so sure if the chicken and rooster (real) were apart of the facility. .. The facility is not for our family. Thank you. I would love to be the admin there, I also teach anger management. ...

This place was bad. The be...

This place was bad. The beds are all old plastic hospital beds the are sunk in the middle. I was not greeted in a friendly manner. No hand shake and I felt as if I was bothering her. It smelled

Abbey Road Villa, formerly Caroline's Chateau, is an assisted living retirement community located in Sylmer, California. We provide compassionate in-house senior care and both hospice and respite services. Residents enjoy private or semi-private rooms and share common dining and living areas, both indoor and outdoor, to encourage community and friendly social interaction. Senior citizens enjoy three meals a day from our on-site chef and kosher or vegetarian options are available. Onsite and offsite activities are available for entertainment, such as arts and crafts, walks, bingo and devotional services. Residents' needs are cared for by our staff and nurses who are awake and available twenty-four hours a day. Our on-call doctor helps to meet the medical needs of our community as well. The safety and appropriate care of each individual is our utmost concern! We provide a separate building for our memory care residents with Dementia and Alzheimer's and limited services are available for diabetic and incontinence care. Our facility also provides an on-site Beautician for the enjoyment of our guests and visiting practitioners that include a Podiatrist, Dentist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist and Speech Therapist. Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to enjoy the facilities and to rest in the knowledge that quality of life is our goal for each individual whose presence we are privileged with! Contact us with questions and to learn more about our community at the Abbey Road Villa.