Pacifica Senior Living at Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Pacifica Senior Living at Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

• Medical Alert Systems
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Personalized care plans
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Religious Services
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Free Assessment
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Attend church/worship services
  • Walking assistance

Excellent staff, very helpful and attentive to patients

The staff is always willing to help in any way. Always friendly and inviting. The facility is clean and well staffed. Equipment within the facility is always in good working order.

Pacifica is a very nice facility. Everyone here is very nice with a warm welcome every time I come in.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

She loves it here. She made a best friend and they both love to spend time together. She feels safe and happy here.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I am a home health nurse. Everytime I visit facility is clean. Residents are taken good care of. Residents are always active and doing activities. Staff are always smiling and welcoming.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Everyone is so kind and the facility is very clean and well organized

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The caregivers are very attentive and exhibit genuine kindness to the residents during every visit I make to the facility. the facility itself and design seems to benefit residents by offering them a fun interactive environment. Thanks for being great! - A hospice social worker

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The staff Pacifica Spring Valley are always very caring about their patients. Whenever I visit this facility the residents are engaged in an activity. I would definately recommend this facility to a loved one.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Beautiful building and everyone is very nice. My grandmother is kept comfy and happy :)

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Great! Fantastic! They are caring and keep me posted if they have any concerns with my dad. They notice changes in my dad's health and contact me right away. They are friendly and treat my dad with care and respect.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The facility is quite clean and beautiful. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Each resident is treated kindly and respectfully. I would recommend this facility to others.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My mother now lives in this very nice community. The facility is always clean and attended to. The residents are always dressed accordingly and well cared for. The staff keeps in good communication with family regarding any and all issues. The community has a lot of activities and entertainment planned throughout the day and the facility director is wonderful as is all the staff that I have encountered. Thank you for taking so good care of my mother.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

After a long search, finally found this place for my mother. It's a great place for her. The staff is wonderful, always caring for my mom and others there's great activities that she participates in and enjoys. My mom is happy and thats important. Thank you to everyone at Pacifica at Spring Valley.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The staff at Pacifica Spring Valley are always very caring about their patients. Whenever I visit this facility the residents are engaged in an activity. I would definitely recommend this facility to a loved one.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Excellent! The level of care exceeds what I consider to be the industry norm in military terms it is "above and beyond the call of duty"

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My mother now lives in this very nice community. The facility is always clean and attended to. The residents are always dressed accordingly and well cared for. The staff keeps in good communication with family regarding any and all issues. The community has a lot of activities and entertainment planned throughout the day and the activity director is wonderful as is all the staff that I have encountered. Thank you for taking so good care of my mother.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Regency - Las Vegas, NV

Great community. I work in the healthcare industry and the directors are great people care always happy and welcoming. Beautiful décor and clean.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Regency - Las Vegas, NV

Great staff. They took care of my grandma so well. I will definitely recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope you have a great day!

2nd Choice

I toured this community and I really liked it. The staff was friendly and answered all of my questions. It was clean and the residents were nice. They had a community bathroom and shower and my mom wouldn’t be comfortable with that. They didn’t have many high functioning residents there so I think mom would be better off in a Memory Care Community.

Pacifica Senior Living

J.p, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

My daughter is receiving great care. The staff is friendly, caring, and very kind to my daughter. & all of our family. Her illness is bad but I sleep better at night knowing that [reoved] is safe and watched over. The staff [is] wonderful and we are grateful for all they do.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We look forward to your next visit!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Memory Care unit. The care they all give is so loving. Every time we visit, the aids are always smiling and very helpful. Our mom is very well taken care of and it shows in her happiness daily. We are very thankful for the love that is shown in your facility which feels like home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Remodel is amazing. The team you have built is great. Friendly & professional.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Very nice place. Quiet, clean, well managed. The staff is a pleasure at all times. Please thank them for ALL they do for my sister and all the other folks. A un-enviable job, but they all seem to exhibit such grace. Humility, humanity & care. Some of them are very special.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

I go into many Memory Care and Pacifica has some of the happiest clients/residents. Very clean. Great staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

This place is wonderful. Activities going on all the time. Happy residents. Staff [is] amazing.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

The building is always clean and the staff is always friendly.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

I have worked with this community and I can't say enough about the staff. They're very supportive and compassionate about their residents, staff, and vendors they work with. They have great activities, support services, and resources for a resident when needed. Great community and great leadership.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley Las Vegas, NV

Clean and neat--my loved one is treated with respect and appears well taken care of.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Staff are wonderful!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley Las Vegas, NV

My Mother has only been here a short time but I feel the staff has been taking care of her very well. Thank you for taking such good care of her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley Las Vegas, NV

Very nice people. Excellent care and activity program.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley Las Vegas, NV

Impressive community. Staff is nice and helpful. Recommending to friends.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley Las Vegas, NV

The staff have been kind and attentive.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for the high star rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley Las Vegas, NV

Staff were great and very accommodating. Residents look happy and community is very organized and looks great.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Very friendly staff, clean, bright community

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback!

Clean & neat, my loved one is treated with respect and appears well taken care of.

Staff are wonderful!

Pacifica Senior Living

My mother has only been here a short time but I feel the staff has been taking care of her very well. Thank you for taking such good care of her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley!

Very nice people. Excellent care and activity program.

Pacifica Senior Living

Impressive community. Staff is nice & helpful. Recommending to friends.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we are glad we could help! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

The staff have been kind & attentive.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are very glad to hear this.

Pacifica Senior Living

I feel the facility is clean and well maintained. I feel the staff is friendly and always greets you with a smile, which always keeps happy & positive environment, which I can appreciate.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Care givers are very attentive. When I came to visit everyone is so friendly its like family. We have 2 family members here and they are both very happy & comfortable with the staff & community

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review! We appreciate it and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

My Mom is fortunate to reside at Pacifica Spring Valley. The staff is amazing. The food, activities, environment, all 5 stars!!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

The staff, nurse and director are very attentive, hands-on and provide a comfortable, safe environment for seniors who need some assistance in memory care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Every caregiver is excellent. They care for the community residents & show compassion. The Directors are on point & making the community great. The ED pay attention to the needs of the residents & know them all by name.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Everyone here is amazing! They take wonderful care of my mother. There's great energy here and she is very happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We always strive to provide top quality service to every residents and their families here. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

[removed] has made a very positive place to work.
She is professional in the way she conducts herself.
We are very fortunate to have her!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

The staff is excellent, they are always present, attentive, and very helpful. Always keeping my Mom active and involved. The location is extremely well cared for and uplifting. Lots of activities throughout the day by the great staff who are genuinely concerned for their guests. Lovely place.

Very nice facility. Staff is attentive & professional

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! We are very happy to see your positive review and praise.

Great staff
Friendly & efficient

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

This facility was clean & the staff was very nice. It's always a pleasure when I go visit. They have a great team there.

Very friendly staff, clean, bright community

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

I volunteer in the community from time to time. When I visit it feels so peaceful and pleasant. The staff is always in a good mood and the residents seem happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you again for leaving us this positive review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

The Spring Valley memory care location of Pacifia is set up wonderfully for memory care residents. My father is 90 years old and suffers from Dementia. Their staff is properly trained, the facility is beautiful and clean, and the executive director has had years of experience working with the elderly. I believe they treat my father with respect and have a high level of integrity in everything they do with their residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Loved the remodel and staff!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We appreciate the feedback and high star review!

Wonderful energy, great staff and an answer to our prayers. I knew the minute I walked in, I cried and said this is the place. I had that feeling in my gut that this was moms home and I was right. She has been more active since she has been here than I have seen her in a while. [Removed] have been awesome through the entire process

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review Jan. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wonderful Stay!!

My dad was at this community for a short two week stay and we where very pleased on how things went for him. The staff where attentive to his needs and made sure he was comfortable in his living environment. He had no complaints about the meals and enjoyed participating in some of the activities with the other residents. I would recommend it to anyone interested in an assisted living.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review!! We are extremely happy we could meet you and your dad's expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Excellent Care

I am very happy to see my mom is being taken care of with the great staff. The community is clean and taken care of. She likes the meals and the variety. We like that she is busy with the activities. We would recommend this community for great care and the good value.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Great tour!

The Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley was a very nice place. When I got there, the tour guide was ready to show me around and prepared with information. The place was clean and everyone was nice, but it was not what we were looking for.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate your time and hope that you find the community that meets your needs.

The place was clean, had a good ratio of residents to caregivers, they encourage socialization and provide ample enrichment activities. The private rooms were a good size and I like the fact that the fees come all inclusive with laundry, bathing, housekeeping, onsite doctor visits and a salon for hair cuts and manicures.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. You really made our day today.

Very Clean and Very Friendly

The Emeritus at Spring Vally is Very clean. It is also Very friendly. My experience with the Emeritus at Spring Valley has been positive. So far so good. This is a nice community. Everyone is nice and friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley - Las Vegas, Nv Family, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Doing a great job here

We've had a great experience with Emeritus at Spring Valley so far, I'd give them high marks across the board. They've really taken care of business when it comes to sorting out the prescriptions, doctors, etc., they're really on top of things.

Overall Good Community

My loved one has been at Emeritus at Spring Valley for about 2 months. She is in the memory care unit. She seems to be enjoying her stay there. The food is good and there are no issues with the organization of the dining experience. The staff to resident ratio seems good. They do have safety issues in place for the well being of the residents. This is a good community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Emeritus is doing a fine job for our Mom.

My Mom has only been at Emeritus at Spring Valley for about a week. To this point, everyone has been very cordial and attentive to her needs. We placed her there, because we felt that they would give her the best care possible. So far we are very satisfied with the level of care that she is receiving. Sincerely hope that this will continue and have no doubts that it will.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for your review.

Not a good fit for us, but seemed like a nice place

Emeritus at Spring Valley did not end up being an option that worked out well for our loved one, but I think they would do a fine job caring for someone lower on the care needs spectrum. It was a nice looking place, and the staff were friendly, they just were not set up to provide the level of care we needed.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for your review.

Dedicated Memory

They’re competitively priced and overall pretty good service. It’s dedicated to just memory care as opposed to mixed use – with assisted living. There is enough parking, but there is a bit of a walk, but there is a drop off for your loved one. The friendliness of the staff and the environment looked interesting.

Respite care

We used this community for respite. I just feel that they’ve got too much work, but I have to call so many times to arrange - to make sure that things are okay. They never call me back. I had my loved one there and they didn’t really know what she did at night. They didn’t give me all of her shampoo and stuff – it was just lacking in peace of mind.

Sam Pollock

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at Spring Valley didn’t meet your expectations. We work diligently to make our seniors our top priority, and to keep lines of communication open with the resident’s loved ones. We have no reports on file for any missing items, including shampoo, and invite you to reach out to our community management team with any concerns you have regarding any items you feel may be missing.

A decent community.

The activities seem pretty normal – like what everyone has. Make sure initially, at least for the first month or two – make sure you’re on top of things – especially the medication. The food is pretty good for the most part. Parking can be a little challenging. We’ve never had any issues with the laundry service.

At this point I’m happy.

At this point I’m happy. As far as the facilities go, it’s as it gets. There are a few things. Nothing is perfect. I’d give cleanliness a 4.5 an A for effort. The staff gets a full 5 though. They provide all services so a four and a half. I think the only thing is that they could have more staff. I do my loved one’s laundry. When they do it things get misplaced – so I just do the laundry.

As soon as I went into Emeritus - I knew this was the place for my loved one.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

All the things I rated were excellent.

All the things I rated were excellent. The only thing lacking is the continuity between caregivers between shift to shift to shift. You can tell one caregiver something and it doesn’t get passed on to the next shift. They are working with me to get this worked out. It has shown improvement. If I knew what I know today when I made the choice to place my dad here, I’d still place him here.

The food is okay. I’ve had the food several times.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It's very nice. The food is very good we have all eaten there. The executive director Emily is right on top of things. They take residents on outings, and they have religious services, and entertainment come in. I chose Emeritus because of the people, and how they were able to calm me down, and check in on me through this difficult process. They were very helpful in terms of giving me good advice about what to expect and how things would go.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

spoke with the director 1/11/12 $319...

spoke with the director 1/11/12 $3195 shared and $400 med $3595/mo $43,200 30 days to use furniture need 2 step TB and eval

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley offers a full spectrum of lifestyle services. We believe retirement living should be like a never-ending vacation - relaxing, carefree and filled with the things you love to do. Part of that retirement lifestyle is the warmth and comfort that comes from living in a senior community where treating residents with respect and dignity is a top priority.
Located in Las Vegas, our community is a hidden jewel that offers a variety of floor plans with unique space and views to meet diverse preferences. Choose the one that feels like home to you. Each apartment home features spacious closets, large windows and plenty of opportunity for personalization with your unique décor and touches.