Our Family Home at Adventure Lane - Cincinnati, OH

Our Family Home at Adventure Lane - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of Our Family Home at Adventure Lane - Cincinnati, OH

I wish this was here when my mother was alive. Unbelievable care.

Thank you.

Review of Our Family Home at Adventure Lane - Cincinnati, OH

Great care- healthy, clean living environment and beautiful homes. I couldn't ask for better.

Thank you.

Review of Our Family Home at Adventure Lane - Cincinnati, OH

[removed] is a fantastic team lead! Things have improved SO much since the change of management!! [An] extra sense of peace I've never had. [removed] Thank you.

Review of Our Family Home at Adventure Lane - Cincinnati, OH

This is my home. They love me here

We love you too!

Review of Our Family Home at Adventure Lane - Cincinnati, OH

Very hands on and one on one. I like how the ratio is low so residents get more attention. Meals are homemade, making it more at home.

Thank you!

I have a client who I moved into this community. Her care needs were not being met in her former care situation. Her needs have increased since arriving at OFH but she is definitely receiving great care. Her POA and I feel like we absolutely made the best decision for her and her needs.

Jennifer Kerns

Thank you for the feedback. We love hearing these success stories!

The caregivers are compassionate and attentive to the residents. They are loving and caring towards them. The care given is excellent.

Thank you!

Our Family Home has established a new standard for Alzheimer’s and dementia care built upon a desire for making each day the best it can be. We work tirelessly to create a home for those affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia that fosters connectivity and prioritizes their health and safety.

Located in a close-knit residential neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio, our Adventure Lane home provides 24/7 care to up to five residents. Watch the birds or occasional deer pass by from the patio, play cards at the dining room table or enjoy a conversation with loved ones on the couch in the family room. Our homes allow our residents to keep living their lives.

Each home is designed to preserve the livelihood of our residents and our families. This approach has proven to increase levels of contentment, reduce dependence on medications and instill greater peace of mind for our families.

Set up a tour today to learn more about how our principles of quality care, livelihood and more good days may be the right fit for your loved one and you.