It smells great!

What I look for in a community first is how clean the community is. This community was always kept clean and I never smelled anything, but fresh smells. The staff keeps me well informed of my loved ones needs and changes. Glory the aide is great about taking my loved one for walks to keep my loved one active. The community also offers good healthy nutritious meals. I would absolutely recommend them.

Beautiful, custom built home, minutes from Sun City, Delweb Memorial Hospital and Boswell Hospital. Home adjacent to community park with bike path, walkways, covered remade and playground. Licensed for 10 residents, 2 semi-private and 3 private rooms. 24 hours care provided by state certified caregivers for supervised, personal and directed care services. Individual service plans prepared and updated by registered nurse in conjunction with residents and family.