Pearl Haven - El Mirage, AZ

Overall Really Good Job

I think that the staff members do an overall really good job over there at Pearl Haven. I gave them an overall rating of five-stars and rated them highly in the other categories. I have nothing else to say about it.

I'm not going to Pearl Haven as reports show only have semi-private rooms and that the rooms are tight small. This would not work for Bob. Also no female caregiver, only men.

good in ways, can improve in others

They really need something for the residents to do besides sit in front of the television.

I have had a couple of issues (regarding challenges in being able to speak with my husband when I need to), but have been able to talk with the owner and get everything worked out.

I am also not real sure about the food that they are being served, because he is losing an awful lot of weight. I have had to take him snacks for him to have an adequate amount of food. They also do not have a set time for meals. I was there at 3:00 one day and he was just getting lunch.

All that said, the owner has been real good at keeping me updated on things, and it is a very nice facility with very friendly staff.

Nice place, overall

They do a good job at Pearl Haven. It's a nice quiet place, and they keep it clean and pleasant. The Caregivers are nice and polite, and been very patient with my loved one. They are really on top of things when it comes to looking after their residents. They also do various activities and outings, to get the residents out and about every now and then!

small rooms

house is small, only 2 semi private rooms that are tight, the male owner who toured us is also the caregiver

Unusual, small

Only 2 shared bedrooms, bedrooms are not so spacious. Some uninviting set-up inside home. The male owner is also the caregiver when we toured this home.

Small, no private rooms, no...

Small, no private rooms, no Female caregiver.

Owners has a good demeanor

They seem to take the residents places. The overall friendliness and cleanliness of the community really makes it a good community. The demeanor of the gentleman that owns the community was good. It seemed like it was the best fit for our situation at the current time.

Choices are never easy,but making the right decisions are a necessary part of Life Through my 25 years of Health Care experience,I have the Expertise and Knowledge to help your Loved One and Guide you through these trying times.

At Pearl Haven Our Mission in Life is Striving to Maintain a Serene,Kind, Comfortable,Pleasant and Understanding Atmosphere for All in Our Pearl of a Safe Haven.

Thank you for considering being a family member of Pearl Haven and I Look forward to serving you with your family needs. We know you have a choice in care homes, So we Thank you again for choosing Pearl Haven. If you have any questions,please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely, Michael Kiebert - (Team Leader)