|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Great clean home, nice backyard for residents. Current residents are on the lower level of functionality
St. Therese Assisted Living Home is a clean community!!!
We would recommend this community to family and friends. Mom is settling in well. They have a variety of food choices and I have not heard any complaints about the taste. She is not able to participate in any of the activities offered due to her health. The staff are wonderful.
We really liked this place very, very...
We really liked this place very, very clean you could have ate of the floor, the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen etc was spotless no foul smells very inviting place. This so far is No 1 on our list.