Christine's Rose Garden Home Care - Peoria, AZ

Can we get a little light?

This community really was not what I imagined. The community was dreary and dark and reminded me of an institution. The staff was good and answered all questions. I feel that the community can use more light and then that might make the residents be more alert. I would not recommend this place to anyone simply because of the feel.

going really good

Christine's Rose Garden Home Care is going really good. I think everything is pretty good. They look like they are getting really good care. I have no complaints about the service. It has been a good experience.

A great place for Mom

The owner, Christine explains her philosophy about looking after older folks and treating them as one of her own family members as a consequence of growing up in the Philippines where all families look after their own elderly. Where my mother is living now also reside Christine's mother and aunt as well as four or five other residents. All the residents are living in a friendly, warm, caring, and safe home and the caregivers are so warm and patient and understanding of the effects of aging. We went to eight different group homes and this was the best in our view for my mother, who sometimes, is not easy to get along with. Christine always phones us if there is or may be an issue of concern which we really appreciate. I feel that this is not only a great home that makes my mother feel loved and cared for, but is a very professional and intelligently run home for the elderly.