Burz's Arrowhead Adult Care Home - Peoria, AZ

The house was very clean. Margareta was very accommodating. I was a little surprised on the size of the bedroom available but pleased that there was a half bath adjacent.
I want to continue searching. May go back at meal time to see if there is more happening.

Highly recommended

My Grandma moved into Burz's Arrowhead after we found out she was not able to care for herself anymore. We've searched a lots places, but nothing like Burz's Arrowhead. When we brought her in she was in a wheel chair and pretty much giving up. After a few weeks we noticed my Grandma started standing and trying to walk again. The caregiver's and owners really show lots of love and inspired her to not give up. She told me Everytime I visited not to take her out. She felt like she's at her home. The food was always homemade fresh, and everything was always clean. You can really see how much they care. Burz's Arrowhead is a true blessing. I recommend seeing the facility. They make everyone feel like family. I wish we could of found this place sooner. RIP Grandma she was truly loved.

Burz's Arrowhead is a very nice place. On our first visit to Burz Arrowhead we found the place to be very clean and organized. The owner is very family oriented and we were able to meet her daughter and daughter-in-law who were also very friendly. We really like the fact that the residents are encouraged to move around and get various forms of exercise to keep them as healthy and mobile as possible. We really like the fact that the owner doesn't want the residents to just sit in their rooms all day so she encourages them to come out and spend time with the other residents and caregivers. We plan to move my Mom to Burz in a couple weeks.

Would not recommend

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I did not like what I saw here, and I wouldn't recommend it to others. When they showed me the shower stall it had a bunch of medical equipment stored in it, which made me wonder if they bathe the residents as often as they should. I also noticed one of the residents had spilled food on herself at lunch, and they were just allowing her to wear the stained clothes the rest of the day.

Friendly but my aunt is unc...

Friendly but my aunt is uncomfortable with that many male helpers living in home.

Gated Community, Community park across the street from the house.

Around the clock senior care, complete medication management, hygiene assistance, daily laundry and housekeeping, arts & crafts music programs, transportation to/ from Doctor visits, Fresh home-cooked meals & snacks, 24 hour visitation available, WiFi high speed internet, Cable Television.

Need a specific service of care?

Let us know!