Whispering Waters Assisted Living - Youngtown, AZ

Care and comfort for mom

I really this the care from this community. We liked that the staff we caring and able to assist in all the needs for my mom. The community is clean and they do offer a nice menu. The activities are good for the residents that want to participate. We would recommend this community to other families the care and value and comfort for a loved one.

CARING AND GIVING

I AM VERY THANKFUL THAT THEY ARE VERY KIND TO MY MOTHER AND THE OTHER CLIENTS AT WHISPERING WATERS. [Removed] HAVE VERY HELPFUL TO ME AND MY MOTHER BY MAKING SURE THAT THEY PREPARE MEALS THAT SUITE MY MOMS DIET.

Not too fond...

This facility was fairly okay. It was a bit dark and dirty, and there were many flies. The curtains were drawn, and wasn't a very nice place to be. The staff were nice enough, but in the end, my loved one and the rest of the family did not feel comfortable choosing Whispering Waters.