Orchard Villa - Pickering, ON has yet not published prices.

Peaceful sanctuary

There is no long term facility that is perfect however Orchard Villa aggressively attempts to be. I had my sit down complaint with staff, they listened to me and did the best they could to rectify my concerns. They did it to my satisfaction. Some of the staff its just a job but there are a lot that really love the people they care for. I don't like mentioning names in case I miss someone but [Removed] and nurse [Removed] were really caring workers. To the supervisor [Removed] in "B" wing, as I got to know her she was great as I asked for straight answers to my heartfelt concerns and [Removed] helped me more than she knows. The facility is a great place to be if you want solitude or whether you want to be involved in activities. My Mom loved the outdoor enclosure among the flowers and especially the resident chipmunk that periodically made his way past the birds to the birdbath.I write this with a lot of tears in my eyes as Mom, [Removed] has passed and the B wing staff made Mom feel peaceful. Thank you, very much ,,,,,,[Removed]

The staff and management from both, A Place for Mom and Orchard Villa, have been nothing short of being amazing.

From the initial process to mom moving into the Villa, staff have been very helpful, informative and most supportive. They have helped the transition with not only mom, but our family. Our gratitude cannot be described in words.

I highly recommend Orchard Villa. We know mom is getting the best care possible and has brought us peace of mind.

While this location was closer to the family we felt it was not the right location for Mom. Presentation was very nice with [Removed] and she was very helpful

Review of Orchard Villa - Pickering, ON

My parents liked that there was a chapel and mass services once a week