Orchard Crest Retirement Community - Spokane Valley, WA

Beautiful, large apartments

I toured here while looking for a place for my Mom. The apartment was really nice and larger than a few other places I had seen. I think it would’ve been a really good fit for my Mom but we ultimately chose a different community. The person that took me on the tour was very nice and as helpful as possible. I was even invited to come back and have a meal with them, which I thought was nice. I was able to interact with the current residents and everyone I talked to seemed happy to be there. It was a good visit overall. If I have to move my Mom into a facility that provides a higher level of care, I’ll most likely bring her here.

Spent A Lot Of Time With Us

The gentleman that did the tour with us took his time and didn't rush us through the tour which I appreciated. He spent time explaining things in details and answered all of our questions. We were quite impressed with this community how clean and well kept it looked. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

Worst community in spokane. You walk into the community and you think ok its nice but the management is a joke. The Administrator is stuck up and all about the $$$. My mother lived here for 6 months and i took her out. The Director of nursing does nothing but talk down about the residents and is all about drama with the staff. Orchard crest went through 4 caregivers in 6 months. Very upsetting and inconsistant for my mother. Having random people enter and not know what kind of care to expect. The caregivers are a joke they do the bare minimum for over 4,000 a month! My mother finally got a amazing caregiver that was above and beyond and they let her go. Management needs help. Or a slap in the face.

My mother lived at Orchard Crest until her passing recently. The staff was excellent. They always had time to spend with either Mom or the family with any questions. Mom always talked about the staff as though they were her extended family. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone.

Good home feeling. Seems co...

Good home feeling. Seems comfortable and practical. Dianna was amazingly helpful and I she was genuinely concerned about my parents like no other representative I met with. The location is further into the valley then we hoped but have not ruled this place out. This facility seemed the most REAL of all. Restaurant style dining like every other place however each day you choose what meals you want for the following day. Menus seem to be given by dietary needs, for example a diabetic resident may have some different food choices to support healthy eating.

If you’re looking for fun, active times during your retirement years, you will love Orchard Crest Retirement Community. Our beautiful new community offers many options along with flexibility and choice. Our slogan “your life, your home” results from local ownership and our sincere philosophy to put residents first.

Activities are resident-centered and include multiple family activities to bring together the other special people in residents’ lives. Swimming, outings, parties, exercise, crafts, Bible studies, movies, guest speakers…the list goes on and on. There is something for everyone, even for individuals who prefer the peace and quiet of simply staying home.

Independent, assisted, and light assisted living options are available. Our unique staffing allows us to help residents in assisted living with the day-to-day management of their diabetes.

Orchard Crest Retirement Community. Your life, your home.