Olivia Village Assisted Living Residence - Tyrone, PA

Olivia Village Assisted Living Residence - Tyrone, PA has yet not published prices.

Absolutely recommend them!

You’re not going to find a better place than Olivia Village! My husband has been here for about 7 weeks, and is coming home soon, and they’ve been taking care of him very well. I’ve never received a call from them telling me he’s restless or having problems, it’s always been compliments. I’ve been very impressed with them. The staff is easy to communicate with, the food is very good – it’s all home cooked. The facility is super clean and my husband’s room is always clean. I don’t think I’ve ever been there when it’s dirty and they’re very meticulous about everything, even down to the magazines. The price is very reasonable for the care that my husband has been receiving. They’re just wonderful people to work with and I would absolutely recommend them.

A nice community.

This seemed like a clean community for the short time mom stayed here, The staff were likeable and seemed to be decent to her. I do think they need to be more organized. They do have a lot of younger staff. They also need a nutritionist as the food they serve does not seem appropriate for the residents.