We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Mom has been here for a year and things are going well. The staff is all very attentive and does a wonderful job with Mom and all the other residents. The facility is clean and well maintained. The meals are good and are somewhat on the healthier end of the spectrum. I would highly reccommend Elmcroft of Reedsville for your loved one.
Toured early in 2017, very much what we were looking for at the time but not the ideal location.
Elmcroft has a welcoming atmosphere. The staff is nice and they seem attentive to the residents. The facility itself is clean and seems well kept. So far, we haven't had any major issues or complaints with the facility or the staff.
Friendly, welcoming staff
We're very pleased with how things have gone at Elmcroft of Reedsville so far. The folks who work here are very friendly, and they do a great job keeping the place looking clean and nice. Mom is settling in well here, they made her feel very welcome, and she can be a hard person to win over. I'd give them top marks across the board, they've done a great job overall!
Was this review helpful?
Elmcroft of Reedsville is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
• Private and shared personal care apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.