Review of Juniper Village At Brookline

My family and I enjoyed our visit to Juniper village at State college, PA and our tour with [names removed]. Although Im not quite ready to move I have told her im definitively interested in moving to and living there within the next 6 months.

Juniper Communities

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Review of Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living - State College, PA

Loving staff.

Juniper Communities

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating!

Review of Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living - State College, PA

Tuesday 9:30am grocery bus to Weis is great! Connections staff has lots of good activities (exercise, 4pm happy hour on bridge, watercolor painting, bingo etc.). Housekeepers keep rooms clean daily! Kitchen staff has good meals and choice of salads and sandwiches and soups. Mail gets sorted. M – Sat. (Not on holidays!) Nurses are very helpful with meds, diabetics’ blood sugar and all questions!

Juniper Communities

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Excellent friendly, caring staff.
Accommodations, services rate an “A” too.
Staff/Nursing/Resident ratio was very good. Friendly.
“Affordable” compared to competition.
Administration was excellent, too.
An “enjoyable” 3 1/2 month stay.
If assisted living again become necessary. I will return.

Juniper Communities

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Tuesday grocery bus is so very helpful! The chefs here are great (food choices are good) the house keeping department does a wonderful job.
The nurses and nurse aides are very helpful (take my blood sugar twice daily).
Connections department has fun activities. I painted a flower pot.

Juniper Communities

We are so thrilled that you are enjoying life at Juniper! Thank you for sharing some of your experiences here. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Many good recreational opportunities. Good care and helpful assistance. Food is good, but too much and too often. On the whole, satisfactory. Staff is very friendly and considerate

Juniper Communities

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

This was a super experience for me. The administrator staff, kitchen staff, nursing staff, activities staff, housekeeping staff, maintenance staff etc. were excellent. They went above and beyond in taking care of me.
Juniper Village is a beautiful facility with superb staff.

Juniper Communities

Hello, We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living! thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team.

Thank You!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at Juniper Village at Brookline for the lovely family events you have throughout the year. You provide such nice opportunities for families to gather with their loved ones living at Juniper Village at Brookline and spend time together with good food and good entertainment in a lovely atmosphere. For those who can't travel, it is nice to be able to spend special time with their families. And you are very fortunate in having such a good chef on the staff.
I also want to commend you all on the lovely Easter flower decorations you have throughout. The blooms provide bright colors and add a wonderful scent of spring.

Juniper Communities

Rick & Linda Hoover, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

The grocery bus is my favorite land if you can’t go, [Removed] (the driver), will get it for you.
The food gets better and better.
You can have whatever main course you want and choose your side dishes!
[Removed] (transports) gives you rides to different apartments. The connections department has lots of neat art and crafts. I’ve made 3 door hangers (American flag, Nittany lions and hello spring).

Juniper Communities

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

I've been here 10 months & I can't say enough about how great everything is

Juniper Communities

We're so thrilled at your exuberant review and your wonderful experience. We look forward to many years together. You really made our day today.

We have only been here 3/4 of a week, but so far I think this facility will be fine for us

Juniper Communities

Welcome to Juniper Gale & Virginia, we're happy to have you and look forward to many years of wonderful experiences together.

Wonderful – sorry to have to leave!

Juniper Communities

Thank you John, we enjoyed having you. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Very good. Very good staff.

Juniper Communities

Thanks for this great five-star review Thomas! We always love to receive great feedback.

Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living - State College, PA

All the depts including the nurse staff, housekeeping, connections (with the grocery bus on tues morning and the kitchen and dietary aides are great! Having a choice of food at every meal! Having best friend's who give me flowers every week. The house keepers make my bed special and do an excellent job cleaning my room! My mail is in my box everyday as soon as possible! I love Juniper Village!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Julie for sharing your experience at Juniper Village. It pleases us to bring you so much joy! You really made our day today.

Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living - State College, PA

Professional hosted very well - Well designed units - well explained to group - Clean, bright, warm, friendly environment - and tasty lunch.

Juniper Communities

Mary R Sweitzer, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback and appreciate your recommendation to others. Have a great day!

Great event!

I visited Juniper Village Senior Living at Brookline for their annual Trail of Trees holiday event. My son and I had a great time touring the buildings and admiring the holiday decorations. A truly fun event! The food and drinks were delicious! The building was clean and welcoming. Both staff and residents were very friendly and greeted me with a smile. The calendar of events and activities appear to be very diverse. It seems there is something for everyone! I hope to come to more events in the future.

Juniper Communities

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, Dan M.. We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events. If you haven't done so already, contact the concierge to be added to our invitation list. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Juniper Village - State College, PA

Beautiful facility

Juniper Communities

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate this five-star review and your continued recommendation to others.

All excellent!

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this five-star review!

Very pleasant environment, and nicely appointed. All of the staff were consistently friendly and helpful.

Juniper Communities

Dan Crust, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

Our dining manager goes beyond our meals. Kris K. sat with me when a nurse needed to help someone else, Kris, stayed after hours waiting for the ambulance to make me to the hospital. He is so willing to be helpful and is so pleasant.

Juniper Communities

Thanks for the feedback, Janice E. Johnson. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents at Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Review of Juniper Village at Brookline - State College, PA

My mom is 100 1/2 years old, and in the last 5+ years that she has been living at The Inn at Brookline's Juniper Village, her eyesight and hearing have been failing. All the staff, including administration, nursing, activities, kitchen, servers and aides, etc have all been kind, flexible, and supportive. The people make the place!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Jorene for recognizing our greatest strength - our people! How wonderful that your mother is 100 (and a half), what a blessing. It is our honor to be supportive not only to her, but to all of you. We appreciate your wonderful review and recommendation to others.

Review of Juniper Village at Brookline

So thankful for this community. My mom lived in Florida and I live in PA. I needed a safe place for my mom to move into that would provide daily activities, main meals, supervision, and love. Juniper has surpassed my expectations. Amazing activities 7 days/week, healthy meals, weekly cleaning (+ over-and-above love from Nancy) it is a place where everybody knows my mom's name. Peace for me!!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Kim for recommending us to others with this glorious review! We are so grateful to have provided peace of mind for you as we care for your mother. Also, we are honored to have surpassed your expectations. Like our mascot the giraffe - we aim to always go above and beyond!

Review of Juniper Village at Brookline - State College, PA

I have lived here since the week before Thanksgiving 2015. I am in the Assisted Care Living, as I needed rehab. My hips and legs were very weak due to a long stay in the hospital. The therapy I got was top notch, as I now use my walker and can walk short distances without it. The staff here are all great, and I was treated with utmost care. The activities are great, and there's lots to do! I will be leaving this month and I will miss ALL of my friends. I love them all.

Juniper Communities

Congratulations on progressing in your rehabilitation to the point where you can return home. We are thrilled that we played such a strong role in your recovery. You are welcome to visit any time as we're sure your friend will miss you as well. We wish you all the best in your continued healing.

We at Juniper Village at Brookline work to nurture the spirit of life in each individual through our distinctive senior living programs that encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits.

At Juniper Village, we believe that the keys to healthy aging are keeping fit and staying socially connected. Our personal care communities, The Inn and The Pines, feature gracious rooms and suites, each with private bath. Personal care provides an ideal living arrangement for adults whose independence would be enhanced by an individual program of assistance with daily routines, giving you the peace-of-mind that you deserve.

Relax and enjoy a lifestyle free of the everyday responsibilities of owning and maintaining a house in our one- and two-bedroom independent-living apartments, The Willows. Apartments are located off of a private interior lobby, each featuring a private patio or balcony.

Enjoy our spacious lounges, fitness room, beauty salon, and café, as well as outdoor ponds, community porches, and picnic pavilions.

Juniper Village at Brookline’s Senior Living communities are located in State College, PA, near the towns of of University Park, Lemont, Houserville, Pine Grove Mills, Boalsburg, Julian, Pleasant Gap, Stormstown, Bellefonte, Centre Hall, Port Matilda, Milesburg, and Zion.