Elmcroft of State College - State College, PA

[Removed] provided for me an excellent tour of the facility even without a scheduled appointment. She took the time to listen to my cares and concerns as we anticipate moving my father 1000 miles to be closed tour. I liked the individualized care that residents receiving according to their need. I definitely left with a positive impression and will bring my family to visit for their approval.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your tour and had a positive experience with us.

Clean & Friendly!

Very clean facility! Very friendly staff. During several visits there were group activities taking place and it was heartening to see the the residents enjoying and taking part.

Review of Elmcroft of State College - State College, PA

I have lived in State College for 8+ years. It is a great community. Many friends.

So Happy My Father Is Here

I am extremely happy I was able to move my father into Elmcroft in State College. I am very impressed with how well he is doing. His transition was much smoother than anticipated, as he was made to feel welcomed by all the staff and checked on often. He enjoys having an apartment to himself, not having to share his space with a roommate creates a calming atmosphere. The layout is very open where your loved ones can see the variety of things going on. Plus, it's easy for them to see where things are do to easy visibility throughout the windowed walls and open floor plan. Best of all is the knowledge of my father being cared for and less worry for myself. Thank you to all the employees of Elmcroft, you are very much appreciated.

Now, I can sleep soundly at night!

Since my family is all over the US, i've toured assisted living facilities in 4 states. I can comfortably say that Elmcroft was a excellent choice for my parent to start their next journey in life. Everything has been a POSITIVE experience, from the initial contact with Lisa to the day of move-in with the head of maintenance helping to adjust their bed to the right height. The dining staff has easily learned what the like and dislike. The nursing & aid staff have understood their individual needs and accommodated all requests.

It had a wonderful family atmosphere

It had a wonderful family atmosphere that made it feel very homey. When I arrived, there were residents that were participating in an exercise class and everyone was laughing and joking. Lisa took me to visit the dining hall where I got to see the menus and have the chef come out to visit and let me know that they were having lasagna, which Lisa informed me was the best. When I was shown the beauty salon, there were some residents there as well and everyone said hello and were very friendly. The staff that works at Elmcroft is also very attentive to the residents. At the end, I was given a video by Lisa so that I could take it to my parents when I visit them and let them watch it.

Was a very nice looking facility. St...

Was a very nice looking facility. Staff very friendly and helpful. Attentive to emergency paging of residents. Director did a good job explaining everything about the facility and paperwork involved. Gave a nice tour. Lots of activities. The only con I had with it was the smell. Otherwise a great place to put on our list.

Elmcroft of State College is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared personal care and memory care apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Best Friends® memory care program
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®

Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.