We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
About The Atrium, A Choice Community - Johnstown, PA
The Atrium, A Choice Community has been providing personal care services in the Johnstown area since 1985. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional care services and in creating and maintaining a homey atmosphere that is beautifully furnished for our residents and visitors to enjoy. Our staff of caregivers have over 132 years combined experience in senior care. We are a part of Senior Choice, Inc. a non-profit organization dedicated to providing humane nursing and personal care services to the elderly community.
We belong to the Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association.
The Atrium is located on Main Street downtown Johnstown. We have the convenience of the CAMTran bus service coming right to our door. We serve the local Johnstown and surrounding neighborhoods and nearby Somerset County. We are a member of the Johnstown Cambria County Chamber of Commerce and have won Best Place to Work in past years.
The design of our home is unique in that it was converted from a former motel years ago. We have an "atrium" sky light where the outdoors used to be, hence the name, "The Atrium". We have beautiful plants and sitting areas in the atrium corridors on the 3rd and 2nd floors. The famous Johnstown Inclined Plane can be viewed from our back patio or from inside the home.