Colonial Courtyard Tyrone - Tyrone, PA

Sales agent is unprofessional and unreliable

I was looking for a place to bring my husband for a little while but I didn’t like it here and did not want him to be here. They didn’t have anything ready for when I was there visiting. It’s a closed-in facility so the residents can’t get out, they keep everyone locked in and it just felt like a jail. They were nice and clean but I didn’t like the way they did business. They wanted my husband to have a chest x-ray done, but he didn’t need it. The sales woman came to my house and asked us to fill out an application and told us that there would be a room available for my husband, but when we got there she did not have any rooms available. We drove all the way there and then had to go back home. I don’t think the sales person is very professional. When she calls, her number shows up as unknown and isn’t able to be called back. We even called the facility to make sure everything was good to go when we were on the way and we were told to come on in. There was no communication at all. I don’t recommend them.

Things are well

Mom seems to like the food and activities this community offers. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. They have a nice front porch. I would recommend this community.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. The staff is friendly, and it's clean. They are just finishing up a remodel, which they have handled very well. We are excited to have that done, and are pretty happy with them.

Colonial Courtyard Assisted Living Residence is the solution when living alone is no longer an option. Our community is fully staffed with experienced and dedicated personnel able to give around-the-clock care in a beautiful living environment.

Colonial Courtyard residents enjoy life with choice, dignity, comfort and independence.