Meridian at Ocean Village- Santa Monica, CA

Not Memory Care

Excellent. Mom loved it but NOT Memory Care. Their Memory Care is Meridian Bella Mar which I did not like.

Review of Meridian at Ocean Village- Santa Monica, CA

Very old people here! Not what I had described I was looking for (young 85 stylish no physical impairments active senior)- Shed die here of depression! Not a good suggestion- Also whoever answers the phone has no clue of how to give directions- I talked to three people one of which put me on hold 5 minutes I then hung up. Had to ask the Ocean View Hotel nearby if it was east or west of Idaho St. which is where I was coming from. Told personnel when I got there it was not a good first impression. They dont seem to speak very good English either. Second impression way too confining. The first thing you see as you enter is a group of very aged people around a table that takes most of the reception area! Did not feel like looking further.

very good place

I felt Ocean Villa is a warm and very pleasant facility. I believe they truly care for the guests and the visitors. The facility is clean and up to date.

Sunny and bright-Just Right!!!

What a lovely community. This is a little gem that most of the locals know about. If your parents want a sunny, bright and happy atmosphere on a beach front property, this is it. Everyone was pleasant from staff to residents, and the community is very homey, not a stuffy atmosphere. They will cater to your every whim and indulge your loved ones. Everyone is pretty independent and they are encouraged to stay that way forever! This place was recently remodeled. Sunday brunch I hear for $10. You can eat on the front patio. Grandkids will love it. This should be a t the top of your list of 5-star accommodations and care.

Sister visited; didn't care for it

Sister visited; didn't care for it

"Preservation of Personal Dignity & Enhancement of Quality of Life is our Primary Goal." Ocean Villa's purpose is to create an atmosphere as close to that which you or your loved one would enjoy at home. As a state-licensed Assisted Living Home for ambulatory and non-ambulatory seniors, we offer quality personal care and attention that you can trust 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our total capacity is just 36 residents, which enhances personal care and attention, and also promotes a friendly and relaxed living environment. We are located in the lovely coastal city of Santa Monica with beautiful ocean views from our Front Patio, Dining Room and Living Room. We feature spacious rooms, many with private patios, verandas, and ocean views. Our beautifully decorated rooms & common areas, are usually only found in a fine bed and breakfast.

Residents can relax and/or socialize with others in our charming parlor, a sun-lit sitting room furnished with comfortable antiques, a lovely baby grand-piano, and a warm fire place. Our residents are served delicious meals in our ocean-view dining room, which are prepared in our fully quipped gourmet kitchen. Tray service is also provided. We have found that our resident's enjoy the freedom of choice.