Atria Park of Pacific Palisades - Pacific Palisades, CA

Very Good

My mom lived here in Assisted Living and for a while it was great but her disease progressed quickly. The Memory Care floor was depressing although they had great activities and seemed to know exactly what they were doing. There are also no private rooms in Memory Care which was not an option for us and too expensive. I liked the Director. He knew what he was doing and was extremely knowledgeable.

A great place.

We really liked this community. We would have moved our loved one in except they are currently replacing the elevator and we did not think they would be comfortable using a chair lift. The staff are great and they offer daily activities. The food is excellent and the community is clean. I would recommend this community.

Awfuk

This place is an extremely unethical and an unprofessional facility. There are a few good people on staff however the management and the majority of the workers there are terrible! At best they are just negligent. My father moved into atria with a diagnosis of brain cancer. The staff at atria were fully aware of his medical condition and we hired our own amazing nurses and caretakers to care for him. The staff at atria were not only unhelpful but actually rude and incompetent in caring or assisting in caring for my dad. They threatened several times to kick my father out of the facility and also threatened to increase the charge of his care. It's ironic since we hired our own staff to "care" for him. Not only did i have to watch my father deteriorate but also I had to suffer by watching how negligent the staff was in caring for the other residents at the facility. I witnessed the caretakers chatting with each other as the residents were in precarious positions literally bumping into each other at times or being parked at the television for hours on end. The management were so incredibly unempathic and cold. The bottom line is that atria is solely concerned about money and not the care of the residents nor the feelings of the residents family. I think that what ever board is set up to grant certifications of assisted living situations should investigate atria. If your relative lives there go and do a surprise visit.

Katy Miller

Thanks for reaching out with your concerns - I'd like to help. Would you mind emailing me at [removed] so I can learn more and be of assistance?

They Have Been Great

They have just been great. It's a tough transition, but they helped me through it all. They really held our hands the whole way and allowed my loved one's companions to come and live there for a little while while she got settled and they did everything they could to make sure she was comfortable.

Love Everything About It

I loved everything about Atria Park, they were just awesome. They were everything we were looking for in a facility. The staff was super helpful and they were very one-on-one and attentive, which was great.

We enjoyed our visit here. It was the first Assisted Living place we visited so more questions will probably come to us on a second visit. The staff seemed very friendly. I plan to take my mother there for lunch and see what she thinks about it. I hope we can speak to some residents then.

Review of Atria Pacific Palisades Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Pacific Palisades, CA

This was a wonderful place - very terrific people working there, good atmosphere, not too small, not too big. It is expensive, but if this becomes our choice, (studio apt only - 1 bedroom would be out of range.), we'll work on figuring out the finances..

We have already toured ATRI...

We have already toured ATRIA and find it appears to be a lovely and well run facility. My mission at this time is exploratory I want to acquaint myself with what my options might be. Thank you so much for your guidancem

Its in Palisades 2 rooms av...

Its in Palisades 2 rooms available now. $6000/month plus memory care fee

Atria Park of Pacific Palisades is located in a residential area in sought-after Pacific Palisades Village, five miles from the John Wayne Cancer Institute and Saint John’s Health Center.

Residents enjoy a rooftop terrace with ocean and mountain views, lovely outdoor gardens, a beauty salon and spa with services available by appointment, Wi-Fi, scheduled transportation for local appointments, errands and events, a pet-friendly environment, and a vibrant social calendar including planned outings to the Village Farmer’s Market, Brentwood Country Mart and Getty Villa.

Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment options are available; amenities include individual thermostat control, housekeeping and laundry services, an emergency alert system and 24-hour security, and maintenance of apartment, community and grounds.

With discreet, personalized support from a 24-hour staff, residents can live more independently – and enjoy an active lifestyle filled with opportunities for fun, connection and personal growth.

For individuals with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Park of Pacific Palisades offers Life Guidance® – innovative memory care in a secure, structured environment.

License #198204494