Oaks At Sweeten Creek - Arden, NC has yet not published prices.

concerned

The staff work really hard. I think this could be a good building . The office staff on the front entrance keep their door closed the Administrator will not answer your call when you call with concerns, his door is always closed. The Nursing Director never comes on the hall it is hard to manage a building behind closed doors. The Patients sit around the nurses station they are lonely and need something to do.

back to where I want to be

I recently went to The oaks At Sweeten Creek for my rehabilitation after an extended stay at the hospital. The Staff at this facility work really hard to provided services to all of the patients. I was very nervous about having to go to a Skilled Nursing facility as I do not consider myself a senior citizen. Once I was up and going I found that some of the patients were younger than I am . I was able to participate in therapy at my pace. Not being morning person the staff were willing to let me get started later in the day. I really liked the Therapy department they made my stay go faster and had me walking out of the facility within my expected discharge date. If I ever have to go back (which I hope that I don't) I will be back to The Oaks At Sweeten Creek.
Thanks to all of the CNA, Nurses and Fabulous Therapy dept. I am home where I belong.

Loving my Dad

I recently placed my Father at The Oaks At Sweeten Creek, The staff went above and beyond to ensure that he had everything that he needed for his first night stay. Something as simple as 3 pillows was huge to my Dad. The Nursing staff truly care about the patient not just the diagnosis. I know that it is difficult to place your loved one in a facility regardless of where we place them. I can go to bed at night and know that my Dad is being cared for. He is eating better and seems to be happy in his new home.
Thank you to all of the staff .

The Oaks at Sweeten Creek is a place to get better, a place for living. As a 100-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family, our culture creates a community where Consulate staff cares for patients and residents like family, not because it's their job, but because it's their calling. We are Ambassadors of Care.