Oakmont of Concord - Concord, CA has yet not published prices.

Excellent Care and Service

We had to find a place for my father-in-law under an extremely tight timeframe and tricky circumstances. There were some facilities we toured that felt overly salesy in their approach, others that were wildly disorganized or felt chaotic, and places that just felt dismal for the memory care side where there was no secure outdoor space for dementia/alzheimer's residents. Oakmont of Concord was none of those things. From the moment we first stepped in for our first visit, through our myriad questions, signing docs, intake process/exam, and to move-in, everyone at Oakmont was absolutely incredible. When we stepped through the door for the first time, we knew that we had very fortunately found a place that was very different and a cut above the rest. It's a smaller facility (around 55 apartments, I believe), so the staff knows each resident well and provides caring and attentive service. The place is sparkling clean, the quality and selection of the food in the dining room is excellent, the services provided are top-notch, the secure outdoor garden is beautifully tended & enjoyed by many residents, the activities are well attended and have a high level of participation, and truly every staff person has been remarkable in their help, care and guidance. [Name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], and [name removed]. We couldn't have navigated the process without all their help. And even my father-in-law, who felt a bit "iffy" about needing assisted living, has happily agreed that everyone there is really nice, friendly, helpful and caring. Highly recommend.

Helpful Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was not that impressed with everything that I had seen. I drove through this neighborhood and that was the first disappointment in my opinion. The grounds where not kept and it just looked messy. I decided to go on with my search that had a cleaner property.

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear that parts of your tour experience did not exceed your expectations. We invite you to call us at [removed], so that we can address your concerns.

I took a tour!

When I toured Oakmont of Concord, I thought it went very well. The place was beautiful and very well maintained. The staff was very nice and the tour guide was knowledgeable. I toured many communities and they were all very nice. It was a good experience.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed visiting our community, meeting our team and seeing our beautiful accommodations. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional senior living for all of our residents. If you have any questions about our community please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards,

They're Great!

My experience with the Oakmont of Concord has been good so far. The place is always kept very clean as well as the room I am in. The staff are all very helpful and have made me feel at home. I have no complaints so far, I
would definitely recommend them to anyone

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoy our community and would recommend us to other families. Oakmont works to create wonderful environments for our residents, including having healthy dining options and exciting excursions. Should you have any questions in regards to our community or Oakmont, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Warm regards,

About Oakmont of Concord
Oakmont of Concord is a luxury retirement community situated on a lush campus with scenic views, industry renowned dining, and endless on-site amenities. We are also very close to shopping, fine dining, the arts, and world-class entertainment.
If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home in our retirement community where friends and neighbors enjoy our day spa, private movie theater, resident gardens, and lovely grounds.
What Makes Us Special
Indoor and Outdoor Restaurant-style Dining, Bistro, Library, Private Family Dining Room, Movie Theatre, Fitness Center, Activity Room, Salon and Day Spa, Resident Gardens and Walking Paths, Orchard with Fruit Trees, and even a Pet Park!