Oak View Rehabilitation Center - Orange Park, FL

Oak View Rehabilitation Center - Orange Park, FL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Oak View

My loved one has been here several times. The staff is very professional and they understand his mean behavior. They started therapy but it is up to him. He is very weak and fragile and he does not want to be pushed so they do not force him anymore. I have not had any problem with the staff, they are friendly. The male supervising nurse was good at answering my questions. The cleanliness is much better this time. The first time there was an odor but there is no odor this time and fewer patients in the hallway. I rarely hear from them, I am having a hard time reaching the social worker and she has not called me back. I have been trying for two to three days.

Review of Oak View

My mom says she loves the food. I haven't had any issue with finding out information when I need to.

Review of Oak View

Dad has gained weight and he is eating. I was surprised! He looks forward to the meals! He is always clean and the staff has all been nice. They've been really good to my dad. I spend a lot of time with the staff in the kitchen. It's always clean when I go there and my dad's room is always clean. I'm really surprised by the cleanliness because most Long Term places smell, but there's no smell there. They are really good at communication. I went to his care plan the other day.

Review of Oak View

It is very clean. My loved one hasn't complained at all about the nursing care so that's a good thing. The meals have been great during the week and I am not sure if there is a different cook on the weekends or what, but the meals are not as good over the weekends.

Review of Oak View

From what I have seen it is great but I think my loved one is still going through the transition. This can be hard on him losing his independence but all in all, they are doing a really good job there and he likes it. He mentioned that he doesn't like the nurses. They do a good job with the cleanliness and have been keeping up with his room nicely. They are feeding him what he needs to have and I think this is one of the things he is getting adjusted to. This is someone that would eat a hamburger every single day. I have told him and the staff agreed with me that if he is not liking something he needs to speak up so the staff can make the adjustments for him. I think once he learns he can do this, the meals will improve for him. They answered everything I have asked.

Review of Oak View Rehabilitation Center

My loved one said the nurses are nice. The staff is superb! There isn't an odor there.

Review of Oak View Rehabilitation Center

It has only been a short time but I have been in communication with one of the nurses. My loved one has made a point to reach out to me on a daily basis. The communication is excellent.

Review of Oak View Rehabilitation Center

I do not like that place. They should have told me to write his name on his clothes. They do not have any manners. Some of the aides are better than the nurses. My loved one needs a close shave and I raised cane with them. It is fairly clean. He had lunch when I was there. The meals looked pretty good. They do not call me.

Review of Oak View Rehabilitation Center

I like the things they do. My daughter says they get my loved one up and moving. The staff is very friendly and from what I have seen, it is a nice facility.

It went well!

Review of Oak View Rehabilitation Center

I recommended Oak View to 14 people already. This is the first rehab I have been to where the staff is happy and it is a good atmosphere. The rehab is nice and the staff is excellent. The meals are very good and I tasted one of the meals. They all communicate well and all at the nurses' desk help immediately. The cleanliness is good as well.

Oak View Rehabilitation Center provides new age services to meet the needs of every individual in a healing environment. We have a 24-hour skill nursing team and specialized rehabilitation therapists. Our team of physical therapists and occupational therapists focus on restoring strength and functionality to daily activities. Speech-Language Pathology is another service we have to offer to assist with communication and swallowing in an alternate way than speech therapy.