Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - Lake City, FL

Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - Lake City, FL has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Speech Therapy
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The overall experience has been good so far. The staff is very caring.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The stay with Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center has been very good. My loved one seems to like it there and as far as the care they are doing a good job. I think the stay has been great!

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Overall, everything was good.

It was good.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses and the staff seem to be really caring. When I go up to the nurse's station they help me. I'm satisfied with the therapy so far. I think they're doing a pretty good job. They're doing a good job keeping it clean. It is an older building. I ate the first two nights in the dining room with my loved one. The first night we had crab patties and macaroni and cheese and broccoli. I wasn't too crazy about the broccoli because there were too many stems. The second night we had hamburgers and he just loves those. I do have to go to the nurse with questions but they do try to get me the answers.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They've been really good about contacting me about everything.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The therapists were good, but the room could have been a little bit bigger. They stayed on top of the cleaning, but the building was a little worn out. They give you a choice for the main course. It just wasn't all that great. My phone was broken when I was there.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one bragged about everything there, she loved it! She loved the nurses and they were always friendly. She loved their food.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

My dad is getting stronger and better. Everybody I have dealt with is good. I inspected the place and there is no bad smell and it is modest. They really work with him. The staff is good and responsive. One of them called me on the weekend to keep me informed. They are very nice. I would not mind living there myself. The food looked good and my dad said the food is good.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They are very pleasant and treat my loved one well. They are very observant. There is a therapist who is very, very good. I like how she interacts with him and is very polite and helps him. She always has a smile on her face. They have been very good with communication.

Review of Avalon Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I am not happy with the service so far. The bathrooms aren't clean. The bed was incorrect, and it was too late to get him a proper bed. It's like the worst hotel you could go to. It was not clean in places. They need to introduce themselves to the patient and be clear as to why they're there.

Avalon Healthcare and Rehab offers a variety of services to help motivate self-expression, self-reliance, and independence. Our team has Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, and Occupational Therapists. Our skilled nursing staff will strive to make your stay comfortable and beneficial. We have a variety of activities and social functions. We have different levels of care to meet needs.