North Woods Village - Fort Wayne, IN

North Woods Village - Fort Wayne, IN has yet not published prices.

Mom and dad have found their smiles again

I moved both my mom and dad into North Woods Village one month ago. Moving them from Tucson AZ to here is a big change. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's 15 yrs ago, my dad just this past year. They are both doing so good. My dad was also battling depression. He has found his happy place again and his memory seems to be doing better. Mom is also talking and smiling more.Mom and dad had not lived together for the past 3 years. They now are sharing a very nice companion suite. Staff and facility have been fantastic. Great experience. Clean, big open spaces, great food, nice 4 seasons room looking into courtyard. Many activities for the residents to participate in. The great grandchildren enjoy coming to see them. Just so nice to have my folks living near after 22 years apart. My dad entered 1 month ago in a wheel chair. Within a week he was using a walker. Today he told me his goal is to get rid of the walker and walk on his own. Yeah dad. Last week mom looked straight at me and said Pam I love you. Heart melting special moments to cherish. If your looking for a place for your mom or dad give it a try. I think you will be happy you did😃

Locally owned and operated, North Woods Village memory care assisted living communities are designed and developed solely for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. From the very design and décor of our communities, both interior and exterior, to specialized programming and our experienced and highly trained staff, delivering the finest quality of memory care is our only purpose.