Five Star Residences of Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN

A+ Tour

I had a pleasant tour of this community. Everything went overall well. The staff was kind, and friendly. My tour guide was informative, and my questions were answered. From what I saw the community looked well maintained. It was a nice experience, and everyone was very nice too my family, and I.

Very Accommodating Community

I'am very pleased with my move to this community. It is a wonderful community. The staff is very accommodating, and helpful. They do a good job keeping the community well-kept, and everything looks great. I've tired some of the meals, and the food is very good. I have not had any problems with this community, and I have no complaints. I can see why this community has a good reputation. I would recommend this community, it has been a great experience for me.

Received literature and spoke to Cindy there. Very friendly and helpful. Visited with the in-laws. All of us liked it very much, especially the garden homes. Could really see them living there. Many activities, nice dining room/food service.

Covington Commons is a premier retirement community that assists seniors to reach maximum independence. Unlike other communities, Covington Commons brings home and health together. Conveniently located in southwest Fort Wayne, Covington Commons is close to emergency health care, full service hospitals, shopping centers and restaurants. As a resident of Covington Commons, you’ll benefit from all the freedom, comfort and security of living in a senior community. You’ll enjoy the company of your neighbors and have opportunities to participate in a variety of community events. You may also choose from a wide range of planned social activities. Covington Commons offers 48 Independent Garden Homes and 106 independent and assisted living apartments on one floor with no large entry fee or endowment.

Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits may be available and wartime veterans and surviving spouse. Contact Covington Commons directly for details.

DURING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER ALL VETERANS AND SURVIVING SPOUSES RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF FOR THE LIFE OF THEIR LEASE!