The Hearth at Sycamore Village - Fort Wayne, IN

Pleased With My Move To This Community

I'am doing well with my move to this community. It is a nice facility with kind people. I really enjoy the staff, they are always willing to help. They do a great job with keeping the community well maintained. There nice meals, and good activities available. I'am comfortable with my move to this community, and I would recommend it.

The Hearth

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy you are enjoying our community. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Touring the Community for Consideration

What came down to our final choice is the pricing. While they were not the best fit for his lifestyle they were still a nice community. Everybody was respectful, courteous, understood ours needs n they were seeing if he was fit too.

The Hearth

Thank you for your positive review!

Good Tour

I had a good tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and welcoming. This is a big community. It has three levels, and 300 residents. Everything looked very nice, and well maintained. They have plenty of staff at this community. The location was a little far for us to travel too. Also their prices were expensive. It is a very nice place, but I think this is more for an independent senior.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are truly glad to hear that you had a positive experience while touring the Hearth at Sycamore Village!

Need more thorough evaluations

Our experience with The Hearth at Sycamore Village was not a good one, unfortunately. It was a nice enough looking place, but the level of care was just not what my loved one needed. When they did their evaluation of his needs they said it would be fine, but this did not end up being the case. If you have any doubts about the level of care matching I would definitely double check that this facility is appropriate for your loved one.

Clean bedrooms with lots of light !!

I have been very comfortable in my new living environment, my bedroom and bathroom are kept clean with lots of natural light throughout the studio. The only thing I would say that needs improvement is the meals. The food is very bland with little to no taste at all and is often cold by the time I get it.

Special Conditions for dad.

This community is great for my father. The staff was nice, but they needed more training when it came to the care for my father. They do have activities to keep active. The food is appealing. Family members should check out all aspects of the community and the training that they offer for special conditions.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyle and care. Please contact me to further discuss your thoughts and concerns. Thank you, Tammy Denlinger, Executive Director.

Great grounds. Friendly staff. New facility.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Sycamore Village! Sincerely, Tammy Denlinger, Executive Director

The Hearth is always very clean and the team is extremely friendly! Great facility to work with and provide care for one's loved ones!

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Sycamore Village!
Sincerely,
Tammy Denlinger
Executive Director

Great place for your loved ones.

Both my Mother and Grandmother currently reside at Hearth. I could not be happier with their care. Since I live out of state it is extremely important that the care be excellent and it is. They keep me updated on everything and never hesitate to call and consult me about anything. At Christmas, because my mother cannot leave they set up a very nice table for us to have dinner. It was very special. I would highly recommend them!

The Hearth

Thank you for very much your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Sycamore Village! We love having both your Mother and Grandmother here as part of our Hearth family.
Sincerely,
Chris Gill
Operations Executive Director

Good activities and lots of individual attention

This is a nice looking community, it is well kept and clean. The staff are all very friendly, caring, and professional, and the care they provide is good. They're able to provide the residents with a lot of individual attention. They've also got a good variety of activities to keep people active and entertained.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Sycamore Village! Sincerely, Tammy Denlinger Executive Director

Our full-service senior community has been designed with your comfort and satisfaction in mind. You will find yourself surrounded by beautiful grounds with resort-style amenities. Meticulously designed, spacious floor plan options and premium locations make it easy for you to choose an apartment home that suits your needs.

Assisted Living: Our Assisted Living Program provides older adults in an apartment setting, and services that include: meals, housekeeping, and transportation, social activities, personal care services such as bathing and dressing, as well supervision with medications.

Keepsake Village Memory Care: Every aspect of Sycamore Village Keepsake Village is tailored to meet the individual challenges of those living with memory impairment. We offer a calm and stress free environment with social stimulation, nurturing personal care assistance and a fully comprehensive activity program. Our staff is specially trained to respond to the unique needs of our residents while continually striving to maintain their dignity through independence.