Brookdale Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN

Brookdale Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN has yet not published prices.

Community Is Very Close To Home

I really liked this community when we toured it. The biggest factor that we were looking at was the location it had to be close to where I live. My husband is doing very well here he seems to be settling in well and is happy. Even though he says he is not doing things here the staff tells me he is very busy. He is making friends. The food is very good from what I am told. I would recommend this community.

Investigating facilities for possible patient.

Do not call home office if you want anyone to answer your questions. All they want to know is how much money they can get from you. Call or visit local facility for GOOD information on what's available.

Love One in Good Hands

My love one is doing well since her move to this community. I do feel she safe, and in good hands. The staff is good, and they have been friendly when I visit. Also helpful when needed. The community, and her room are well-kept. She is pleased with the meals, and they offer nice activities for the residents. Everything has worked out well for us in this community, and it is a facility I would recommend.

Tour was a Nice One

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The staff was polite, and my questions. From what I saw the community looked nice, and everything was clean. The experience went well, but this wasn't the community for my mother.

Not Interested

My tour of this community was not a good one. When I first arrived the person I was suppose to take the tour with, was not there. So someone else gave me the tour. If this is how they treat they visitors, then I can only imagine how they treat they residents. I was not impressed, and really wasn't very interested in this community.

A place for care

I toured this nice community. The staff was able to answer my questions on the care that is given here. This community is older but clean They offer a variety of activities. This was a nice community, but we were looking for something for my dad that was on the bottom floor.

In the running/top 2, awaiting fee/assessment results today. nicely kept facility (redone), nice dining area/common areas, quite small but that may be a positive.

Good Experience

We had a good experience here with this community. My parents were in good hands here. Everything went very well. They provided good care, and I was pleased. A place for my mom was very helpful with all they resources they provided. I was very satisfied with all the help they gave us.

Very impressed with facility, services offered and staff. Thought rates were reasonable. Reached out to Facebook friends to see if any had experience with Brookdale. A couple did and said Brookdale was awesome. Have a couple other communities to tour and Brookdale is going to be our benchmark for comparison.

Wasn't Very Impressed With My Tour

I wasn't very impressed with my tour of this community. From what I saw the offices of the community look better than the rooms. The rooms I saw did not look very nice. There was a bad odor that lingered around the community. It wasn't a community I would had felt comfortable with placing my mother in.

Had A Good Tour

I got to take my tour with Debbie, who I know already, and she showed me all the good things to see. The community looks fine and nice, I felt it was too big and so did Mom. The staff were all kind and seemed experienced. The community is well kept and clean. I did not get to try the food or snacks.

Overall a good place!

The community was going through some remodeling when my husband moved in yet they did keep the community very clean. I have noticed a few minor issues in his room such as the toilet paper roll is not attached very well and the light switch does not cover the hole in the wall. The staff there is very friendly and although we had an issue with his waterproof mattress pad not being put back on the staff are still very good. My husband does not think much of the food but I thought it was fine when I ate there. He has not yet participated in any activities but I am hopeful he will once he gets more settled.

Nice people. It was undergoing remodeling when we toured. The memory care unit had a small cafeteria. Kind of dark feeling

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Brookdale Fort Wayne has been a good one, so far. My loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here! They've got lots of activities, the people are friendly, and the facility is clean and well kept. I've had a few issues regarding notifications about her meds, but overall things have gone very well.

Torued

Review of Brookdale Fort Wayne-Fort Wayne, IN

Under going reno in all public areas, which will be nice. Beautiful courtyard. Residents seemed to have a good report with staff. Rooms did not have a kitchenette and therefore had the feel of a nursing home room, rather than apartment.

This place appears to be in the process of renovations. It is in need of updating. The director said exciting changes are planned due to change in ownership. We did not want Dad getting there in the middle of the changes.

Wonderful Place!

The staff was professional, polite, and well informative. The facility is very clean. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Emeritus at Fort Wayne has been a good one. We have had one or two issues based on miscommunication of expectations. My advice to other families who might look into this place is to make sure you are specific about what you are looking for and what you expect in terms of day to day care

We liked the Emeritus, it was one of the top two choices.

We liked the Emeritus, it was one of the top two choices. It was nice and they seemed to have a really good staff. The memory care wasn't as extensive as the place we settled on, but this still seemed to be a really nice place.

Loved the facility and espe...

Loved the facility and especially the outdoor courtyard. Seemed to have good knowledge of dementia needs. Clean. Nice rooms. Everyone seemed happy to be there. Good activity schedule.

It has been only 2 weeks since we put...

It has been only 2 weeks since we put mom in Emeritus. So far, she has adjusted very well and the attendants are very informative and helpful to her as well as to us.

Very nice community

They're doing an excellent job at Emeritus at Fort Wayne, we couldn't be happier! I think the memory care staff at this facility are just wonderful. They really know how to handle the sorts of behavioral issues that come up in memory care respectfully and professionally. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking into memory care.

They were right on top of everything.

They were right on top of everything. They got in touch with us if there were any problems. I would give them more of a five plus for the friendliness of the staff. They are very quick to respond to needs and requests. They had a good variety of activities going on. They did a very good job.

Emeritus has an open structure and a ...

Emeritus has an open structure and a feeling of space. Most units have a window view of the courtyard or street. Was not able to visit the Memory Care unit and will reschedule for a visit.

again cost and rooms not comparable -...

again cost and rooms not comparable - nice place - personable - possibility - all places seem far from dinning area at all facilities - but do have rest seats on the way

Brookdale Fort Wayne is a beautiful assisted living and memory care community located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Our central location in northeast Fort Wayne near several residential communities makes it easy for loved ones to stop by and visit. Fort Wayne is the second largest city in Indiana, behind the state capital, Indianapolis. As a three time All America City Award Winner, we are consistently lauded for the high quality of life enjoyed by residents, the low cost of living and the city's warm Midwestern hospitality.

At Brookdale Fort Wayne we offer two levels of care - assisted living and memory care. For both levels of care, we provide a highly trained staff that encourages independence and respects individuality. Residents at Brookdale Fort Wayne choose from three different apartment styles to find one that best meets their needs. Each apartment home has a private bath.

Brookdale Fort Wayne is a vibrant community where our residents are engaged and active as participants in community life. We offer a wide range of services and amenities to ensure needs are being met and residents are happy. Services and amenities include:

A choice of activities and programs that meet physical, spiritual and mental needs
Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
Enclosed outdoor courtyard with walking paths
Full-service salon
Nondenominational faith services and Catholic Mass monthly and Catholic Rosary weekly