North Texas Personal Care Homes - Plano, TX

Good Experience

This is a nice care home, and my tour of it went well. The home looked nice, and everything was nice, and clean. The staff was kind, and my questions were answered. Unfortunately I didn't feel this was the right fit for her, and her needs, but my tour was a good one.

Staff Needs To Be More Compassionate

We did not have a good experience in this home. It is a very nice looking home, they do a good job with keeping the home nice and clean. I feel like the staff needs to be more compassionate towards the residents. He wasn't satisfied with the food, they need more of a variety to choose from. The communication with the staff was not good as well. The director did inform me that he was going to try to improve things.

We're very pleased with it

We're very pleased with it. Their staff is very helpful and friendly. They keep you informed to update you on your loved one. We're very happy with the facility. It's very clean. The staff is very nice.

Mom's new home

Mom's new home

North Texas Personal Care Homes is a Faith Based Assisted Living established in 2001. Our mission is to provide peaceful and comfortable Assisted Living Homes where our loved ones can receive the care, dignity, and respect they need and deserve.

North Texas Personal Care Homes Assisted Living is a refreshing long term care alternative for seniors who require a higher degree of assistance and personal attention. North Texas Personal Care Homes understands your concerns, and with a professionally trained, compassionate staff, meticulous attention is given to every facet of life. Individual care plans are personalized to emphasize quality of care, as well as quality of life.