Brookdale Creekside - Plano, TX

Brookdale Creekside - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

AWESOME

Everything has been going awesome so far with my mother being here. It was hard for me personally to put her in a home. However, knowing that she is doing well and adjusting has helped us in more ways than one. They take good care of her and she is gaining weight. The food that they are providing, we need to bottle this and sell it. It is just that good. Every day I will go visit her and accompany her at the dining area. She cleans her plate every time, have her dessert and she eats like a horse. Everything that I have observed seems very balanced and nutritious as well. The staff team is really great. There is one girl there that runs around tending to everyone. They are very caring and I’m happy with them. It can’t be easy doing what they do so I definitely commend them. They also provide activities for the residents to participate in. Almost every day there is some sort of activity. In this season they had ornament making. They also have activities that cater to the memory care residents and they have great entertainment. My mother loves the music and she frequently tries to get up out of her wheelchair to start dancing. I definitely recommend this community to others. It is a facility that strictly deals Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and memory care.

Tender Loving Care!

The community was run well while my loved one lived there. The staff was very friendly and attentive to her needs. The reason we moved had to move her out was just she required a higher level of attention, but while she was here the place was good to her.

A view of the community!!

I had a nice tour of this community. The person I spoke with was nice and knowledgable. The community seemed clean. They specialize in memory care, however mom was not ready for this so we did not choose this community.

The memory care is like a dungeon all the way in the back.

We toured here when we were looking for options. We were looking into memory care, you had to walk through the entire facility to get to the very back corner where the memory care was under lock and key. The dining area in there was horrible compared to the one we had to walk through in the other area. There was a resident sitting in there all by himself, he was stuck and alone. It was like a dungeon in there, the great room was small and they had a little tiny fish tank. We did not choose to use their memory care.

Review of Emeritus at Creekside Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Plano, TX

NOT AI: Contact: Chris or Ester for a tour. Yes on avail Friendship suites (shared apt) $3275 Private $4850 Level add on after Nurse assessment. Level-3 $500-$1800. Special until Sept. 30 $750 off of base rates for 12 months. 14 year old community ONLY one that has 24 hour Nurse. Longevity Staffing Respite min. 7 days max 60 days $150 per day SISTER PROPERTY TO STONEBRIDGE Lake Highlands

very nice place.. may use f...

very nice place.. may use for possible respite care.. Cherrie was very helpful.. affordable too.

Stop!!! Don't Do It

I only gave 1 star cause couldn't give 0. I would not let my dog stay at this place. The place wasn't clean and there was no worker or resident that smiled not once! Actually the workers looked scared of the head lady. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Good news is Brookdale bought all Emeritus' out so eventually they all will be better.

Sam Pollock

We are sorry your tour of our community did not meet your expectations. Your experience is not typical, as evidenced by the other reviews here. We would like to hear more regarding your concerns with our community and invite you to reach out to our community management team.

Nice facility

Upon touring this memory unit I immediately noticed the care exhibited by the aids I saw to the residents. Walking hand in hand, some were being led to either the dining room or the TV room. I also observed the cleanliness of the unit looking at the residents clothing, tables to eat on, even the floors. It was nice. Not being able to afford a private room, I was shown a shared room for my mom. Dissappointed by the size and lack of privacy I knew that this was going to have to be the choice for my loved one.
Mom has been there over a week and has just started to adjust to the change. It was very hard at first but I am starting to see a change in her attitude toward Emeritus Creekside. The activity director guided me through the calendar and showed my where my mom who is a higher level resident would enjoy some of the activities. The director of the facility has been very kind and has answered all questions that we have inundated her with.
All in all, Emeritus Creekside is a facility worth looking at. Hopefully it will continue to be the home for my mother.

Looks Like a Nursing Home

It looked like a nursing home, like an old-timey nursing home and that was not appealing.

Also great place

I was almost going to go with this one, I really liked the facility, I liked the staff, they had the same kind of memory care layout that I liked but I was just drawn to another place.

Spoke with Chris. Speciali...

Spoke with Chris. Specialize in memory care. 24/7 licensed nurses at all times. On going training for staff. Deposit - $3000 Base - Semi private - $4000/month 5 levels of care ($550/month each time they go up a level) Level 5 = 1900/m 3 meals a day Snacks avail 24/7 secured environment Separate housekeeping and laundry services (not done by care specialist) 30 apartments - 56 residents

I was very impressed with this commun...

I was very impressed with this community.

very welcoming, knowledgable, liked t...

very welcoming, knowledgable, liked the structure and emphasis placed on helping Grandma have good days.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.