4 Seasons Senior Living - Plano, TX

personal care they receive

I can not rate the activities because they do not have any that my mother participates in. The best thing is the more personal level they provide with the residents. It's not a big facility so they get more personal care there.

really liked Michael

I really liked Michael at 4 Season Senior Living. He was very nice and persistent. I was very appreciative of how overly committed he was. He just went above and beyond. The facility is expensive but it is a better deal than private care which is what she gets now. I

A Positive Experience

It has been a very positive experience for us with the 4 Seasons Senior Living. It has been a really good place to keep both my mother and father together, since they both require different levels care.

Very nice place!

I am very pleased by how things have turned out with 4 Seasons Senior Living! They're taking wonderful care of my loved one, and I feel so much better knowing somewhere she is safe and well looking after. The staff here are very friendly and professional, and the facility itself is clean and well kept.

I love 4 seasons our Mom is very happ...

I love 4 seasons our Mom is very happy there and the staff especially Charity and Mike are amazing. Mom wasn't doing well and they were very prompt about contacting us and follow up with the nurse was outstanding as well. I would highly recommend this company!!!

Mom is actually at the Kimble St. Hou...

Mom is actually at the Kimble St. House and it is very nice. The people at 4Seasons are professional and caring. I am very pleased. Thanks for your help.

Very Worthwhile!

Very Worthwhile! We’ve been very pleased. My mother has been there a little while and they’ve really gone out of their way to take care of our loved one. The parking is good. The location is convenient. I wish they had a DVD player where could play old movies.

Very Pleased

I've been very pleased with them! The activiies section really doesn't apply because the resident's are unable to really participate in them. However, the food is very good. It's catered, and brought in from the outside. It is kept very clean, and the staff to resident ratio is great! The value is good, and we are very pleased with them so far!

This community is too far a...

This community is too far away. K likes to go to church with us. We attended First Baptist Richardson so it would be a long drive to pick her up and go back to church especially on busy mornings when we have to get their early for a special reason.

We deliver compassionate and high quality senior care to ensure your loved one is getting the attention he or she needs. We offer assistance with all activities of daily living including bathing, toileting, dressing, ambulating, transferring, medication reminders and so much more. Each resident is different in personality and physical abilities, so we tailor our care according to their needs and desires.
We take special pride in our ability to help those with memory loss, including seniors suffering with various levels of memory dysfunction such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.