North Georgia Assisted Living and Memory Care - Dawsonville, GA

Not the right place

I toured this community and I didn't feel good about it at all and was really to far out of the way. They dropped the ball a little it felt like they were new to the program on how things work in communities.

North Georgia Assisted Living

Grady [removed] and his staff was instrumental in making the facility a positive experience for both my Mother and our family at a very difficult time.

After moving my Uncle into the community he adjusted very well. He is doing really good. I find the place to be very clean. The staff is very friendly. The environment is really nice and all around this is a great place for my Uncle.

new facility, excellent care

It is a brand new facility. There is a lady there by the name of Karen whom has been very professional and helpful. We moved my mom here because she needed 2 on 1 care, where as the other facility could not accommodate her with this. They help feel her and take care of her personal care.

Great Chef, assistants and nurses!

Business office lost a check we made a payment for. I would recommend their services. They never located the check. When we would go to visit there would be no one in the business offices and they need to tighten up on that. Other than that everything was good from the chef, to the assistants and the nurses.

Brand new facility-beautiful and fresh. Welcoming, engaging and friendly staff. The only problem here for us was the distance to our home (44 m inutes).