North Country Assisted Living - Collinsville, OK

happy stayt

I think they really treat the people nice and like family. I really do think this place take good care of your love ones.

They have done great so far.

They have done great so far. It's been real helpful. There haven't been any complaints about food or laundry or any of those kinds of things so far. It was our first choice, she liked the location.

good as I can expect

Overall it has been as good of an experience as I could hope for. My mom can be really difficult to deal with and they have done the best that they can to work with her.

They have done a good job.

They have done a good job. When we have had issues and had to deal with things, the nursing staff, and especially the supervisor, has done a good job resolving them. It is just sometimes it's frustrating when I have to bring the same issue up more than once. They are always willing to be helpful. When we have brought up little things with the food, they have been willing to accommodate his preferences. It's very small, only about 20 residents, so they are able to accommodate a little more.

they go above and beyond!

It's always really clean. They even keep moms room really clean, which is not an easy task! The staff goes above and beyond to take care of mom, who (to be honest) can be more than a handful and tough to deal with. We looked at a lot of different places, and for the care that mother gets this is definitely the best for the money. My mom once fell and broke her rib, and they immediately took her to care and made sure she was taken care of.

The only area I see they can improve is with the activities. They do quite a bit, but it'd be nice if they encouraged mom to get engaged a little more. That can be a difficult task though, and they definitely do good overall.