Brookdale Claremore - Claremore, OK

Brookdale Claremore - Claremore, OK has yet not published prices.

Everyone is attentive, communicative, and cooperative

Everything is going really well as my father is here. The staff team is very informative, they keep me up to date with everything, and very responsive. My father has a tendency to fall frequently before so the staff comes in and checks on him every hour just to make sure that he’s ok. Especially at night if he were to use the bathroom because he doesn’t use his walker. If he were to fall they will call me immediately and tell me if a nurse was able to look at him, if he had to go to the emergency room, and things like that. I rate them a 5 between everyone being attentive, communicative, letting me know what’s going on, and being cooperative. This facility has a memory ward as well so it was a good fit. I absolutely recommend this location, it’s great.

This Place needs improvement

My sister had to be in this community for 2weeks only for respite care. And it wasn't a very nice experience. It is horribly ran and there are lots of misleading information. They wouldn't even give her daughter a copy of the discharge papers from the hospital. When we first got there the blinds were broke then about 4 days later finally got fixed. She was there to get her medication under control and the staff there messed up often and even had to replace some of her medicine on their dime because it wasn't controlled correctly. I signed a contract for only 14 days and on paperwork it said NO ACTIVITY FEE'S would be charged to me and I got a bill for 14 days worth if activity fee's!! They say a refund is coming to me and that was over 2 weeks ago. The people were nice and she was happy there it's more on the administration side where the issues are.

The Director there is wonderful

While looking for a place for my friend we were scheduled to look at other locations, but once we went here and talked to the director we knew it would be a perfect match. It is very clean, they do my friend’s laundry at least once a week typically and they take out the trash every shift. The quality of the staff members is just wonderful. They are really nice, take very good care of their patients, and they are very knowledgeable. They have a lot of resources that make it easier to look after the tenants. I definitely recommend this place because the residents are also friendly. Everyone cares for one another. All the people in the same section as my friend have similar issues and they can relate to each other. They all eat lunch together so my friend is very comfortable here. Their food is good, they have a menu that change daily, and they are accommodating to what my friend needs. I also receive newsletter updates through email of what activities they offer after a certain amount of days. It seems like they have a lot of crafts that the residents can enjoy. Their team is very good at communicating and keeping me in the loop of what is going on. The director there is just wonderful. She texts me all the time. My friend is still adjusting, but adjusting well and I always know what is going on with her.

Nice Community

This is a very nice community and the staff did a really good job on our tour, they made sure that they took their time showing us around and answering all our question. Their assisted living has a high level of care which is nice. Right now my dad is still very independent so he would not need this level of care. I would recommend that you come and take the tour.

Everything Is Working Out Well

Everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community. I know she is receiving great care. They keep the community very well maintained. They have a really good staff here, they have been very helpful and welcoming. She has tried a few of the activities they offer. She is pleased with the meals. This is a community I would recommend, it is a really good place.

Community Makes You Feel Like Family

The community really makes you feel like you're a part of a family. This is a really great community. They have accommodated us very well. My brother has adjusted very well to the community and they welcomed him with open arms. The community is super clean, that was the first thing I noticed. He loves the food and the activities are great. Everyone here is very friendly and I would recommend this community.

It's a great place. She likes it very much.

It's a great place. She likes it very much. She really likes the food and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They are very nice to her there.